少年谢尔顿第1季第3集台词
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| My father took pride in saying | 我父亲总是很自豪地说 |
| that he ran our house like a tight ship. | 他把我们家管理得井井有条 |
| The ship got a lot looser when | 但这井在我姥姥来看孩子时 |
| my meemaw came over to babysit. | 就没那么多条条框框了 |
| I bet a nickel. | 我赌5分钱 |
| Hang on there a minute, moon pie. | 别着急小饼饼 |
| I want to teach you somethin'. | 我教你一点东西 |
| Look at your cards, | 看看你的牌 |
| and then look in the mirror. | 再看看镜子 |
| Hey, I'm smiling. | 我在笑 |
| Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
| And what does that tell me about your cards? | 这笑容告诉我你的牌怎么样 |
| That I like them? | 我喜欢我的牌吗 |
| Attaboy. Now... | 真聪明现在呢... |
| look at my face. | 看着我的脸 |
| Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
| That you're old. | 看到你老 |
| It's a good thing I love you. | 幸好老娘很爱你 |
| I'm gonna look at my cards again. | 我再看一次我的牌 |
| You're unhappy. | 你不高兴 |
| Which means...? | 这表示... |
| You don't have good cards. | 你没有好牌 |
| So... | 所以呢 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I'm gonna see your nickel... | 我跟你的5分 |
| - and raise you a quarter. - Quarter? | -再加25分-25分吗 |
| You can fold. | 你可以弃牌啊 |
| No. I have good cards; you have bad cards. | 不要我有好牌你只有烂牌 |
| I'm in. | 我跟 |
| Nines and fives. | 9 5对子 |
| That's too bad. | 可惜了 |
| Three queens. You lose! | 3张Q你输啦 |
| What? | 什么 |
| But you weren't happy. | 你不是不高兴吗 |
| - I made you think I was unhappy. - But that's lying. | -我让你觉得我不高兴而已-这不是骗人吗 |
| You lied to your moon pie. | 你骗了你的小饼饼 |
| I bluffed my moon pie. | 我诈了我的小饼饼 |
| - Do people know about this? - Sheldon, | -其他人也都会这招吗-谢尔顿 |
| what's on a person's face | 知人知面 |
| is not always what's in their heart. | 不知心啊 |
| Well, this changes everything. | 那样一切都不一样了 |
| How do you know who to trust? | 你怎么知道谁能信任呢 |
| You don't. | 无法知道 |
| That's what makes life interesting. | 所以人生才精彩啊 |
| Meemaw liked to teach me things | 姥姥喜欢教我一些 |
| that kept me awake at night. | 会让我晚上睡不着的事 |
| Mom, we're home! | 妈我们回来了 |
| In here! | 在里面呢 |
| What's he doing up? | 他不睡觉在干嘛 |
| Losin'. | 在输啊 |
| Hell is that? | 什么鬼 |
| I sent Georgie on a beer run, | 我让小乔治去帮我买啤酒 |
| and tipped him with firecrackers. | 用鞭炮当了报酬 |
| Oh, Mom. | 妈 |
| Was I supposed to stiff him? | 我难道要让他白干活儿吗 |
| I ate so much candy! | 我吃了好多糖呀 |
| Okay. | 好啦 |
| They're all yours. | 孩子还你 |
| ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
| ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
| ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
| ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
| ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
| Sometimes people say to me, "Pastor Jeff, | 有时候人们会问我"杰夫牧师 |
| how do you know there's a God?" | 你怎么知道神是否存在呢" |
| And I say, "It's simple math. | 我说"这是很简单的数学题啊 |
| God either exists or he doesn't." | 神要么存在要么不存在" |
| So let's be cynical. | 咱们冷眼来看 |
| Worst-case scenario, there's a 50-50 chance. | 最坏的情况也是五五开 |
| And I like those odds. | 而这几率我很满意 |
| That's wrong. | 这是错的 |
| Shelly, put your hand down. | 谢利把你的手放下 |
| Sorry. Please continue. | 抱歉您请继续 |
| It's okay, Mary. | 没事的玛丽 |
| I-It's Sheldon, right? | 你叫谢尔顿对吗 |
| - Yes, sir. - Well, Sheldon, | -是的先生-谢尔顿 |
| why don't you come on up here and tell me how I'm wrong. | 那请你来台前说说我哪里错了吧 |
| - No. - Okay. | -别-好的 |
| Let's give him a hand, everybody. | 大家给他点掌声吧 |
| Mm. What's happening? | 发生什么事了 |
| Shelly's gonna eat him alive. | 谢利会把他给撕成渣渣的 |
| So... | 所以... |
| you were saying? | 你说吧 |
| You've confused possibilities with probabilities. | 你把概率跟可能性搞混了 |
| According to your analogy, when I go home | 根据你的例子我等会回家 |
| I might find a million dollars on my bed or I might not. | 我可能在床上发现一百万也可能没有 |
| In what universe is that 50-50? | 但这算个哪门子的五五开 |
| So what do you think | 那你觉得 |
| the odds are that God exists? | 神存在的几率有多少呢 |
| I think they're zero. | 我觉得是0 |
| I believe in science. | 我相信科学 |
| So you don't think science and religion can go hand in hand? | 所以你觉得科学跟宗教不能共处共存 |
| Science is facts, religion is faith. | 科学讲事实宗教讲信仰 |
| I prefer facts. | 我喜欢事实 |
| I understand that. | 我懂 |
| Here's a cool fact for ya. | 那我告诉你几条有趣的事实 |
| A lot of famous scientists believed in God. | 很多知名科学家都相信神的存在 |
| Isaac Newton. | 艾萨克·牛顿 |
| Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
| Even Charles Darwin. | 甚至是查尔斯·达尔文 |
| So Darwin's right about God and wrong about evolution? | 所以达尔文信神是对的而他的进化论是错的吗 |
| Now you're gettin' it. | 小子上道了 |
| Let's give it up for Sheldon, everybody. | 大家再给谢尔顿一次掌声 |
| What a good sport. Oh. | 很有风度的好小伙 |
| But I wasn't a good sport. | 但我并没有风度 |
| At that moment, I vowed to come back | 在那一刻我发誓 |
| the following Sunday and destroy Pastor Jeff. | 我下周日要回来手撕杰夫牧师 |
| Uh, hello, Mr. Cooper. | 您好库珀先生 |
| Is Missy home? | 米希在家吗 |
| Hello, Billy. No, she's at church. | 你好啊比利她上教堂了 |
| I brought her eggs from my chickens. | 我给她带了我家母鸡下的蛋 |
| I see that. | 我看到了 |
| You can boil them or scramble them. | 你可以做水煮蛋或炒蛋 |
| Okay. | 好的 |
| I like fried. | 我喜欢煎蛋 |
| Okay. | 行 |
| I don't like poached. | 我不喜欢荷包蛋 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| Thank you for your time. | 打扰了 |
| Okay. | 好 |
| You want me to cook those eggs for you, baby? | 要我帮你煮了蛋吗宝贝 |
| No. They're a gift. | 不要这些是礼物 |
| Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| He even wrote me a note. | 他还给我写了纸条 |
| "Eggs from your secret admirer. Billy." | "来自你的神秘仰慕者比利" |
| Mary, can you come in here? | 玛丽你能进来一下吗 |
| I'm cookin'. | 我在做饭 |
| I really need you to come in here. | 我真的需要你进来一下 |
| What on earth? | 到底要干嘛 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| Listen to this. | 你听 |
| "French philosopher, | "法国哲学家 |
| mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal, | 数学家与物理学家布莱兹·帕斯卡 |
| argued a rational person should believe God exists | 表示理性的人应该相信神的存在 |
| because you have everything to gain if you're right, | 因为如果你对了你就赚到了 |
| and nothing to lose if you're wrong." | 而如果你错了你也不亏" |
| Sounds right. | 感觉没错啊 |
| Meemaw is coming over to watch you-- I gotta go. | 姥姥马上就过来照顾你们我得走了 |
| - Where? - Daddy's not feeling good. | -去哪里-你们爸爸不舒服 |
| We're gonna go see a doctor. | 我们现在要去医生那边 |
| - Is he okay? - He's gonna be fine. | -他没事吧-他会没事的 |
| You just sit right there. | 你们就乖乖坐着 |
| Meemaw's on her way over to cook you dinner. | 姥姥等会就来给你们做晚饭 |
| Can we come with you? | 我们能跟你们一起去吗 |
| No. Just stay right there, don't move. | 不行乖乖坐着不许离开 |
| George, let's go. | 乔治走吧 |
| How long are we supposed to sit here? | 我们得坐在这里多久啊 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| She said don't move. | 她说不许离开 |
| She was very clear. | 说得很清楚了 |
| Hope I don't have to go to the bathroom. | 希望我不会想上厕所 |
| Don't worry! | 安心吧 |
| Meemaw's here! | 姥姥来了 |
| Everything's under control! | 一切都有姥姥在 |
| We haven't had dinner yet. | 我们还没吃晚饭 |
| Really? | 是吗 |
| I don't feel like cookin'. | 可我不想做饭 |
| I think my husband's having a heart attack! | 我丈夫好像心脏病发作 |
| I need an RRT and a crash cart. | 需要急救小组与抢救车 |
| Over here. | 这边 |
| Sir, are you having chest pains right now? | 先生你现在胸口疼吗 |
| Yeah, a little bit. | 是啊有一点 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”





网友评论