| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
| The government has a secret system. | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
| A machine. | 一台机器 |
| It spies on you every hour of every day. | 每时每刻都在监视你 |
| I know because I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
| I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
| But it sees everything. | 但它却看到了一切 |
| Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
| People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
| Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
| They wouldn't act so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
| Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
| Hunted by the authorities, | 因为受到当局追捕 |
| We work in secret. | 我们只能秘密行事 |
| You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
| But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者 |
| If your number's up, | 如果你的号码被列出来 |
| We'll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
| Yeah? | 是我 |
| We've got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
| What's good here? | 这儿什么好吃 |
| That won't work, Mr. Reese. | 这没用里瑟先生 |
| What won't? | 什么没用 |
| Your interrogation technique. | 你提问的方式 |
| What's good here? | 这儿什么好吃 |
| It's an innocent question. | 我就单纯地问个问题 |
| No question is ever innocent from you. | 你什么时候单纯过 |
| You're trying to determine whether I come here often. | 你是想判断我是不是这里的常客 |
| Armed with that knowledge, | 然后再根据这点 |
| you'll try to figure out where I live. | 查出我的住处 |
| You're paranoid, Finch. | 芬奇你太多疑了 |
| With good reason. | 我多疑不是没道理 |
| Maybe I just don't know what's good here | 也许我就是不清楚这家店什么好吃 |
| So I'm asking the regular. | 所以才随便问问 |
| Enjoy your meal, Mr. Reese. | 好好吃饭吧里瑟先生 |
| Samuel Gates. | 萨缪尔·盖茨 |
| The next number on your list. | 你名单上的下一个号码 |
| Bus is here! | 校车来了 |
| So what do we have on him? | 我们知道他什么情况 |
| Born in south Boston. | 生于南波士顿 |
| Law degree from NYU. | 纽约大学法学学位 |
| He lives on the upper west side with his son, Sam. | 和他儿子萨姆住在上西区 |
| Where's the wife? | 他老婆呢 |
| She died last year. | 去年去世了 |
| Any chance Gates was involved? | 和盖茨有关吗 |
| Not unless he found a way to give her cancer. | 除非他能让老婆患上癌症 |
| Elizabeth Gates was diagnosed | 伊丽莎白·盖茨去年四月 |
| with an inoperable brain tumor last April. | 被确诊为脑瘤无法手术 |
| By November she was gone. | 十一月就离世了 |
| So the son is all he has left. | 那他就剩这个宝贝儿子了 |
| - Wait! - Oh, don't forget your lunch. | -等等-差点忘了午餐 |
| What do we know about the nanny? | 保姆那边什么情况 |
| Christina Rojas. | 克里斯蒂娜·罗哈斯 |
| Gates hired her when his wife fell ill. | 盖茨在老婆患病时就雇了她 |
| The kid sure likes her. | 小家伙很喜欢她 |
| She spends a lot of time with him. | 她没少陪这孩子 |
| Judging by the hours she's billing, | 根据她的收费钟点看 |
| I'd say Gates was putting in long days at the office. | 盖茨多数时间都在办公室 |
| He lost the woman he loved. | 爱妻离世 |
| Probably threw himself into his work to cope. | 他大概想借工作摆脱痛苦 |
| Where's his office? | 他办公室在哪儿 |
| Criminal court, city of New York. | 纽约刑事法院 |
| Which may explain why the machine | 也许就是因为这点 |
| has sent us his social. | 机器才报出他的号码 |
| Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
| This is direct evidence, properly obtained. | 这是合法获取的直接证据 |
| So odds are he's the victim, not the perpetrator. | 所以他应该是目标而非嫌犯 |
| Judges get plenty of death threats. | 法官常受死亡威胁 |
| It doesn't pass the balancing test, your honor. | 法官大人这个录像不符合均衡原则 |
| The probative value is-- | 其证明效力... |
| I know what the balancing test is, counselor. | 我知道什么是均衡原则律师先生 |
| Gates gets more death threats than most. | 盖茨比常人遭遇更多死亡威胁 |
| Word at the courthouse is | 法院的人都说 |
| He's waging a one-man war on crime-- | 他以一己之力向罪恶展开战争 |
| Tough, by-the-book, making lots of enemies. | 强硬一丝不苟树敌无数 |
| If video of the actual crime is unfairly prejudicial, | 如果案发现场的视频都不公平 |
| I think we might have to give up | 那恐怕我们就得摒弃 |
| on the entire concept of trial by jury. | 整个陪审团机制了 |
| The video's in. | 视频资料有效 |
| Everyone has enemies. | 每个人都有敌人 |
| The machine identifies malice and an intent to harm. | 机器会选出恶意和伤害的预谋 |
| We need to determine which threat it saw, | 我们得判断究竟是什么威胁 |
| Which one is real. | 哪一个才是真的威胁 |
| Until we know, | 在搞清情况前 |
| my best bet is to stay close to Gates, | 最好的办法就是盯紧盖茨 |
| In case somebody makes a move. | 以防被人占了先机 |
| Looks like he's got quite a collection of enemies. | 看来他的敌人真是不少 |
| Mr. Reese, any sign of a threat? | 里瑟先生有威胁迹象吗 |
| Does cholesterol count? | 胆固醇算吗 |
| I'm nearly done analyzing the threatening letters. | 恐吓信基本分析完了 |
| There are nine that I still can't source, | 还有九封查不到来源 |
| But I've identified six possible suspects. | 不过找到六个可疑嫌犯 |
| Any of them white guys with crew cuts? | 里面有留平头的白人吗 |
| Not that I'm aware of. | 没注意到 |
| Finch, what's the son's name again? | 芬奇那孩子叫什么来着 |
| Samuel Gates, Junior. | 小萨缪尔·盖茨 |
| Why? | 怎么了 |
| I think we've been following the wrong Sam Gates. | 我看我们跟错了萨缪尔·盖茨 |
| Hey, Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
| You're not going to believe | 你肯定不相信 |
| what Mark C. Said to Mrs. Kizer today. | 马克今天对盖泽尔老师说什么了 |
| I can't be there on time if I'm getting bad information. | 靠错误的信息我可没法准时赶到 |
| The machine did not send us the wrong number. | 机器跳出的号码不会错 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| If it says that judge Gates is in danger, then he is. | 盖茨法官肯定有危险 |
| Well, tell that to his son. | 那他的儿子呢 |
| The kidnapping must connect. | 绑架必定与此有关 |
| It could be the first step in a larger plot | 可能这是他们阴谋的一部分 |
| That ends with the judge dead. | 最终以法官被害收场 |
| We can still put a stop to it, all of it. | 我们还是可以阻止这一切 |
| But we need a plan. | 只是需要个计划 |
| I have a plan. | 计划我有 |
| Find Sam. | 找到萨姆 |
| The man just lost his wife. | 法官刚死了老婆 |
| I won't let him wind up alone. | 不能再让他失去儿子 |
| Judge Gates. | 盖茨法官 |
| - Dad? - Hey, Sam. | -爸爸-萨姆 |
| Dad... | 爸爸... |
| What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
| He's fine, your honor... for now. | 他很好法官大人眼下还好 |
| Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
| No cops, no feds. | 不许报警 |
| Tell anyone and he's dead. | 说出去他就死定了 |
| Keep quiet and you'll hear from us tonight. | 老实等着晚上会给你电话 |
| Wait, look... we can handle this ourselves. | 等等听着我们可以解决这事 |
| Just tell me what you want. | 想要什么只管说 |
| This is Sam, leave a message. | 我是萨姆留言吧 |
| Hi, uh, Christina, this is Judge Gates. | 克里斯蒂娜我是盖茨法官 |
| Please! Call me back. | 求你回个电话 |
| Hi, uh, this is Judge Gates. Is Sam there with Daniel? | 你好我是盖茨法官萨姆和丹尼尔在你那吗 |
| No, is everything okay? | 没啊怎么了 |
| Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
| Let's figure out how we get your son back. | 我们想办法把你儿子找回来 |
| Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| I'm here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
| Where is Sam? | 萨姆在哪 |
| Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
| You're with the kidnappers, aren't you? | 你和劫匪一伙的吧 |
| You're one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
| No, I tried to stop them. | 不我想要阻止他们 |
| But the kidnappers made contact. | 不过劫匪联系你了 |
| That's good. | 这很好 |
| That means they want to negotiate. | 就是说他们想谈判 |
| They won't hurt your son as long as he's worth something. | 只要你儿子有价值他们就不会伤害他 |
| What do you mean, you tried to stop them? | 你想要阻止他们是什么意思 |
| You were there? | 你当时在场吗 |
| I was. | 是的 |
| But not soon enough. | 只可惜到晚了 |
| How did you know they were going to take him? | 你怎么知道他们要绑架我儿子 |
| Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
| You have two questions right now: | 现在你有两个问题要问 |
| Who are you and where is my son? | "你是谁""我儿子在哪" |
| Which one do you want to focus on? | 你觉得哪个比较重要 |
| They were in my house. | 他们来过我家 |
| How'd they get past the alarm? | 他们怎么避过警报装置 |
| I've tapped your phone | 我监听了你的电话 |
| and I'm setting up surveillance on your street. | 我还要在你家门前的街上装个监控 |
| It's our best shot at IDing the kidnappers. | 这是搞清劫匪身份的最好方法 |
| Where's Christina? | 克里斯蒂娜哪去了 |
| She was supposed to be here when he got home. | 我儿子放学后她就该在 |
| I didn't see her. | 我没看到她 |
| Could she be in on it? | 她可能是内鬼吗 |
| That's impossible. | 不可能 |
| She loved Sam. | 她爱萨姆 |
| Judge... | 法官... |
| Have you received any kidnapping threats? | 你受到过绑架威胁吗 |
| Tried any cases involving kidnappers? | 或者判过涉及绑匪的案子 |
| I have about $300,000 in the bank. | 我银行里有30万 |
| If this is about money, I can pay. | 要是他们要钱我可以出 |
| Whatever this is about, I'm going to find your son. | 不管他们什么企图我都会找到你儿子 |
| And I'm going to bring him home. | 把他带回家 |
| Stay here and wait for the next call. | 在这待着等下个电话 |
| They said no cops, no FBI. | 他们说了不许报警 |
| They didn't say anything about me. | 可他们没说不能找我 |
| Okay, Finch. | 好吧芬奇 |
| You should have audio on his landline | 盖茨电话的音频和家门口 |
| and video of the street outside Gates' house. | 大街的视频你应该有了 |
| I want to save that boy as much as you do, | 和你一样我也想救那孩子 |
| but remember, Mr. Reese-- | 可你记住里瑟先生 |
| We don't need a judge asking questions | 我们不能让一个法官问及 |
| about who we are and what we do. | 我们是谁还有我们做的事 |
| I can't work a kidnapping from arm's length. | 眼皮底下的绑架我都搞不定 |
| I'll worry about Gates once we get Sam back. | 等我把萨姆找回来再担心盖茨吧 |
| Where are we on the kidnappers? | 绑匪那边有什么情况吗 |
| Any luck tracing their call? | 那个电话有查到什么吗 |
| I'm afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
| It was voice-over I.P., anonymized through the internet. | 那个IP地址是网络上的匿名旁白 |
| what about the other phone? | 那另一个电话呢 |
| The one the spotter threw in the trash? | 被盯梢的扔进垃圾桶的那个 |
| it's a disposable, obviously. | 显然是一次性电话 |
| Not much on the sim card. | 记忆卡上查不到什么 |
| Some disconnected numbers and a handful of texts, | 只有些电话记录和短信息 |
| All equally cryptic. | 但都设了密码 |
| So I'm trying to hack the cell company | 所以我准备黑进电话公司 |
| For more information. | 进一步查找信息 |
| But their firewall is impressive. | 但他们的防火墙太难攻破了 |
| you can't get in? | 居然能难倒你 |
| You built a machine that spies on the entire country. | 你不是造了监视整个国家的机器吗 |
| when you work for the government, | 当时为政府工作 |
| Access is not a problem. | 权限当然不成问题 |
| Things are different now. | 今非昔比好吗 |
| I'll figure it out. | 我想办法搞定 |
| Well, figure it out quick. | 那就快点搞定 |
| The kidnappers killed the nanny. | 绑匪还杀死了保姆 |
| They must have gotten Gates' alarm code out of her. | 他们一定是逼她说出了防盗门的密码 |
| 911 emergency, hello? | 911请问有什么紧急情况喂 |
| - Hey, you seen Carter? - No. | -看到卡特了吗-没有 |
| Detective. | 你好 |
| Detective. | 好 |
| You came down from the 51st right, Fusco? | 弗斯科你是从51区调过来的吧 |
| The Bronx finest. | 布朗克斯分局 |
| What brought you here? | 怎么想到来这 |
| I wanted a change of scenery. | 想换换环境 |
| Wanted? | 是想换 |
| Or needed? | 还是不得不换 |
| You got something you want to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
| I heard some rumors that got me concerned. | 我听到些让我担心的传言 |
| I just like to know what I'm dealing with. | 我只是想多了解下我的同事 |
| Carter, I'm going to buy you a coffee. | 卡特既然你这么友好 |
| Since you've been so nice. | 那我给你买杯咖啡去 |
| Cream, no sugar. | 加奶不加糖 |
| Oh, he comes when he's called. | 随叫随到 |
| Good. | 表现不错 |
| Now if I could just train you to stop trying to kill me. | 如果你不再想干掉我那就完美了 |
| How long am I going to have to work down here? | 我还得在这工作多久 |
| Commute's a bitch. | 上下班太不方便了 |
| You should be grateful. | 别抱怨了 |
| Takes some guys years to make task force. | 不是所有人都能调到特遣队 |
| Plus, I let you live. | 而且我还放过了你 |
| Carter, is she getting close? | 卡特查得怎么样了 |
| All I know right now | 我只知道 |
| Is you pissed off real police, my friend. | 你惹了个不好惹的角色伙计 |
| She's not going to stop till she got you. | 她不抓住你不会罢休 |
| Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
| Ballistics. | 做下弹道测试 |
| And find out if there's been | 再查查看有没有 |
| Any ransom kidnappings reported. | 为赎金的绑架案记录 |
| White guys with crew cuts. | 平头白人 |
| One with long hair. | 其中一人长发 |
| Kidnapping's big news. | 绑架可是大新闻 |
| I'd have heard something. | 如果有我肯定知道 |
| What about amber alerts? | 那有没有安珀警戒 |
| Child abduction? | 诱拐儿童 |
| Is that what we're dealing with? | 我们要查这个吗 |
| We? | 什么我们 |
| Since when are you on board? | 我们啥时候成一国的了 |
| It's still a missing kid. | 这关系到一个失踪的孩子 |
| Hey, whatever else I've done, I'm still a cop. | 不管我做过什么我至少还是警察 |
| If you need some help, you let me know. | 你需要帮助我义不容辞 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”





网友评论