美文网首页
巴夏:你为什么而做?

巴夏:你为什么而做?

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 10:19 被阅读0次

巴夏:你为什么而做?


问:

I feel..... 

我感觉..... 

巴夏:

So when will you start writing? 

你打算什么时候开始写作?

问:

I'll start tonight, this evening. 

今晚开始吧!

巴夏:

All right. Is that exciting? 

好的!这让你兴奋,是吧?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

And drop any expectations about what the writing is supposed to get you 

放下任何 写作会带给你什么东西的期待

Or what's supposed to happen with it. 

也不要期待将会发生什么事

Do it, because that's what excites you

你做,是因为它让你兴奋

 for its own sake. 

是为了“做”本身 而做

That's it. 

仅此而已!

We share these ideas 

我们分享这些想法/理念

We communicate with your civilization and other civilizations 

我们与你们 以及其他文明交流

Because this is who we are. 

因为我们就是这样的人

This is what excites us 

因为这让我们兴奋

If you don't pay attention to anything we share with you. 

如果你们对我们分享的内容 毫不在意

We don't care 

我们,不在乎

We would do this anyway 

不管怎样,我们都还是会做的

Because this is what excites us, 

因为这就是我们兴奋所在

But we know that because it is what excites us 

但我们知道,因为做这事让我们很兴奋

And because it is who we are. 

也因为我们就是这样的人

There are those who will absorb the information 

那肯定有人 会吸收了这些信息

And make it their own 

并转化成自己的知识

And use it to accelerate their lives in a positive way. 

再积极地应用到自己的生活中,加速他们的成长

We know that must be so. 

我们知道 肯定会是这样的

So we don't have to care 

所以,我们根本不需要在意

Who does and doesn't pay attention to the information 

谁注意到,或者 谁没注意到这些信息

We know the people that need to pay attention to it will pay attention to it and use it. 

我们知道,需要的人就会注意到,并且将其应用到生活中

We know that the people who don't need to use it won't pay attention to it 

我们也知道,那些不需要的人,根本不会注意到这些信息

And they're not our audience anyway 

因此,他们也不是我们的观众

So who cares? 

既然如此,何必在意呢?

问:

OK! 

好!

巴夏:

I do this because this is who I am, 

我做,因为我天生如此!

And that the only reason to do it, 

这也是我做的唯一的原因

No other reason, 

没有其他原因了

Whatever happens, happens 

不论发生什么事,就让它发生吧

And we trust that whatever happens 

我们也相信,不论发生什么事情

will be exactly the thing that needs to happen in perfect order, 

都是在完美的安排下,需要发生的

Because we know that's how things work 

因为我们知道,世界(事件)就是这样运转的

It's as simple as that. 

就这么简单

问:

And I feel the procrastination habit is also connected to this 

我感觉,我的拖延症跟这个有关

Because what I'm procrastinating on 

我之所以拖延

Are the things which don't excite me, 

就是因为这些事情,不是我所兴奋的

But I'm not doing what excites me, 

而且我也没做我所兴奋的事

And the higher mind is showing me that 

我的高我在向我展示:

You are not doing this things because I'm not excited about it. 

“你之所以没做这事,因为你对它不兴奋”

巴夏:

But you can use your procrastination in a positive way. 

但你可以用积极的方式,来利用你的“拖延”

Because if you are attempting to do something that you say excites you, 

因为,如果你想做 你认为让你兴奋的事

But your procrastinating 

但你拖延了

That's your first clue 

那就是你的第一个线索

That your definition of how you are going about it isn't in alignment with who you are, 

说明你做这事的方式,跟你真实身份不符(不匹配)

Because if it was you would be on it. 

因为如果方式对了,你早就做了

You would be jumping at it, 

你早“上马”了(跳)

You'd be doing it. 

你就已经在做了

You be passionate about being passionate 

你会对你的激情,充满激情

Any procrastination to do the thing you say you would love to do 

任何你说的是你爱做的事,只要你做得拖拖拉拉

Shows you that you're not going about it in the way that actually works best for you. 

都是在告诉你,你做这事的方式,不是最适合你的

Discover what that is. 

找到最适合你的方式

Investigate what that would be, 

研究出最好的方法

And you'll get more excited about it 

你就会兴奋起来

And you will see that it's an actual easy path. 

然后,你就会发现,“新的路”更轻松不费力

It's just that you're thinking it is more difficult than it is 

之前,你只是认为“新的路”走起来 会更难

Because you're going on a path that isn’t yours. 

因为你现在走的“老路”,不属于你

So investigation, the best method is to go into meditation? 

那最佳的研究方法,是去冥想吗?

If you want to use meditation, that's fine, 

如果你想通过冥想,那也是可以的

But you can think it through too 

你也可以多想想,想通了就行

You just have to discover what your definition of your relationship about how you're going about something is 

你只需要找到“你和要做的事情的关系”,弄明白自己对这关系的看法(定义)

And find out if you can with your imagination and communication with the higher mind 

可以的话,通过想象力,或者与高我沟通

Created a definition that works better for you than the one that you're using, 

创造一个对这关系的新的、更有效的看法(定义)

For example, if you're saying well, 

我举个例子,假如你说:

I'm excited about writing 

“我对写作 感到很兴奋”

But somehow I don't seem to be able to get started 

但不知道从何处下笔

Well, what's the reason why I would hold back from doing what excites me, 

那是什么原因,使得我 限制自己去做我兴奋的事?

Well, let's see 

好吧,让我看看

Maybe I think for some reason I'm getting lost on the page 

也许,出于某种原因,我会没有思路

Or I'm going to have to sit there at the computer for hours and hours typing away. 

又或者,我不得不在电脑前写几个小时,但写出来的东西不能用

Well maybe that's not your way of writing. 

也许,这不是你的写作方式

Maybe if you go out somewhere in a park and take a piece of paper and a pencil. 

也许,你带上纸和笔,到公园去转转

Maybe the words will flow more naturally for you that way 

然后,写作思路就很自然的涌出来

If there's any procrastination. 

你有的任何拖延

It just means you're not doing it in the way that most in alignment with you, 

都意味着,你做的方式,并不是最适合你(匹配)

Find out what the way is that most alignment 

找到最适合的方式

And everything will start flowing again 

一切就地开始流动了

问:

I got you! 

我懂了!

巴夏:

Yes? -- yes! 

明白吗?-- 是的!

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的!有帮助!

巴夏:

How exciting. 

真是兴奋啊!

问:

Thank you 

谢谢!

Is .. 

还有……

夏:

That's it! 

不能再问了!

问:

OK! Thank you. 

好吧!谢谢!

巴夏:

If nothing else, 

如果你真的没啥可写

And you feel procrastination 

感觉拖延症又犯了

If you're really a writer 

如果你真的是个作家

You would write about your procrastination 

你就会写你的“拖延症”

And then you won't be procrastinating 

然后你就不再拖延

As simple as that, if you're a writer 

如果你真是个作家,那么事情就会这么简单

Know that you're a writer and everything that you do, 

如果你真的知道自己是个作家,那你做每件事的方式

Even if you're shopping for groceries 

即使是上街采购

You're doing it as a writer would 

你都会像个真正的作家那样

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:你为什么而做?

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/csqtoxtx.html