美文网首页语言·翻译
抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!

抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!

作者: 英语主播皮卡丘 | 来源:发表于2018-10-12 09:56 被阅读9次

你有没有遇到过令自己无比抓狂的事情或者人,如何在你生气沮丧的时候准确表达自己的状态,避免误伤呢?今天皮卡丘带你学下面这15个表达吧。

1、go bananas:发疯

I'll go bananas if you ask me that questionone more time.

你如果再问这一个问题,那我就要疯了。

2、go nuts:抓狂

We've got so many complaints today. I thinkI'll go nuts.

今天居然这么多人投诉,我觉得我快疯了。

3、lose it:情绪失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lostit and started shouting at her.

艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

4、go mental:发神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keeparguing with the boss? You'll get fired.

你发神经了吗?你竟然跟老板争执?你会被炒鱿鱼的。

5、freak out:十分不安

Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed thecar.

妈,别那么紧张,我只是撞了车。

6、go bonkers:精神崩溃

When I was told to wait for another hour, Ijust went absolutely bonkers.

知道还要再等一小时,我真要崩溃了。

7、go berserk:变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were toldthat all the flights had been cancelled.

他们知道航班取消之后,变得狂躁起来。

8、blow one's top:大发脾气

I think he'll blow his top when you givehim the news.

你告诉他这个消息,他一定大发脾气。

9、fly off the handle:勃然大怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someonementions politics.

一有人说政治,父亲就大怒。

10、hit the ceiling/roof:大发雷霆

I can't be late. My parents will hit theroof.

我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。

11、go ballistic:狂怒

My new neighbors throw parties every night.It just makes me go ballistic.

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

12、go off the deep end:大发脾气

I'll go off the deep end if I get fired becauseof someone else's mistake.

要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会暴怒的。

13、blow up:生气

When I saw the look on Helen's face, I justknew she'd blow up.

一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。

14、pop one's cork:发怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

15、go ape:发狂

Susie will go ape if she ever hears aboutit.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。

下次终于不用反反复复地angry了,发脾气也能切换多种花样,你学会了吗?

---分割线---

如果你想加入有外国人、大学生的微信群(英语角)练口语,关注微信公众号“竖起耳朵听”即可加入,那里会美音、伦敦腔、印度腔的小伙伴都有。

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:抓狂的15种英语表达,比angry地道多了!

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dbewaftx.html