《权力的游戏》经典对白

作者: Eleven_Lee | 来源:发表于2017-08-08 21:24 被阅读0次

-1-     

S1E5

龙妈怀孕的消息使劳勃与奈德发生分歧,由此引发劳勃和瑟曦的一段对话

Robert Baratheon&Cersei Lannister

R:sometimes I don't know what holds it together.

有时我不知道究竟是什么在维系国家。

C:Our marriage.

我们的婚姻。

R:Ah, so here we sit 17 years later, holding it all together.

所以十七年后,我们还坐在这儿,维系着国家的完整。

Don't you get tired?

你不觉得厌烦吗?

C:Every day.

没有一天不觉得。

R:How long can hate hold a thing together?

那这种憎恶还能让这个国家撑多久?

C:Well, 17 years is quite a long time.

十七年可算是很久了。

R:Yes, it is.

是的,的确。

C:Yes, it is.

的确。

What was she like?

她长什么样?

R:You've never asked about her, not once.

你可从没问到过她,一次都没有。

Why not?

为什么不问?

C:At first, just saying her name even in private felt like I was breathing life back into her.

起初,即使私底下提起她的名字,我都害怕她在你记忆中愈加鲜活。

I thought if I didn't talk about her, she'd just fade away for you.

我曾以为我不去提她,你就会渐渐淡忘。

When I realized that wasn't going to happen, I refused to ask out of spite.

后来我意识到你不可能忘记她,不再问起的原因就变成怨恨。

I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of thinking I cared enough to ask.

我不想让你自以为魅力十足,以为我多么在乎你的感情。

And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.

到最后我终于清楚,我的怨恨在你眼里一文不值。

As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.

就我看来,你反倒还很享受。

R:So why now?

那现在为什么又问?

C:What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?

我们对彼此的伤害还不够狠吗?相比之下,莱安娜·史塔克的幽灵又能怎样?

R:You want to know the horrible truth?

你想知道事实有多残酷吗?

I can't even remember what she looked like.

我甚至记不起她的样子来。

I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...

我只知道她曾是我唯一的追求...

Someone took her away from me, and Seven Kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.

有人把她从我身边夺走,庞然如七国都弥补不了她留下的空白。

C:I felt something for you once, you know?

我曾对你有过感情,你知道么?

R:I know.

我知道。

C:Even after we lost our first boy.

即使在我们的长子夭折之后。

For quite a while, actually.

很长一段时间,我都怀揣着这份情意。

Was it ever possible for us?  Was there ever a time,ever a moment?

我们之前曾经有过可能吗?有过这样的时候吗,即使是一瞬间?

R:No.

没有。

Does that make you feel better or worse?

这样的回答让你觉得好点还是更难过?

C:It doesn't make me feel anything.

没有丝毫感觉。

-2-

S4E8

乔弗里中毒身亡,瑟曦认定凶手是小恶魔并将其关入牢中。小恶魔决定比武审判,红毒蛇奥伯伦为替姐报仇代表小恶魔与魔山比武。在此之前,小恶魔在牢中与詹姆的对话。

Conversation between brothers

T:Do you remember cousin Orson? Orson Lannister?

你还记得我们的表亲欧森·兰尼斯特吗?

J:Of course. Wet-nurse dropped him on his head. Left him simple

当然。奶妈不小心把他的脑袋撞在地上。让他成了傻子。

T:Simple? Used to sit all day in the garden.

傻子?成天坐在花园里。

Crushing beetles with a rock.

拿石头砸甲虫。

Nothing made him happier.

这种事最让他开心了。

J:Nothing made you happier.

You'd think being tormented from birth would have given you some affinity for the afflicted.

你是不是觉得自己出身悲惨,所以跟这倒霉家伙有点同病相怜。

T:On the conttary. Laughing at another person's misery was the only thing that made me feel like everyone else.

恰恰相反,只有取消他人的不幸我才觉得我和大家没有区别。

J:The joke wore thin, though.

后来就没意思了。

T:For you. You drifted away.

对你是的,你逐渐疏远了。

J:I had other interests.

我有了别的兴趣。

T:Yes, other interests.

是啊,别的兴趣。

But I stayed with Orson.

但我还守着欧森。

J:Why?

为什么?

T:I was curious.

我好奇啊。

Why was he smashing all those beetles?

他为什么要砸甲虫呢?

What did he get out of it?

他从中得到什么呢?

First thing I did was ask him,"Orson, why are you smashing all those beetles?"

我刚开始跑去问他,“欧森,你为什么要砸甲虫?”

He gave me an answer,"Smash the beetles. Smash'em."

他给了我一个答案,“砸甲虫,砸死它们。”

I wasn't deterred. I was the smartest person I knew.

我没有就此作罢。我可是脑子最灵光的。

Certainly I had the wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

不就是藏在一个傻子心里面的谜团吗,我肯定有办法解开。

So I went to Maester Volarik's library.

于是我来到沃拉里克学时的藏书室。

J:Volarik. Tried to touch me once.

沃拉里克,有一回他想摸我。

T:Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons.

结果发现,长篇累牍的都是讲大人物,根本不提傻子的事情。

Doesn't seem right.

这不应该啊。

In any case, I found nothing that illuminated the nature of Orson's affliction or the reason behind his relentless beetle slaughter.

总之,我没发现是什么激发了欧森虐杀的本性和他无情屠戮甲虫背后的情由。

So I went back to the source.

于是我回来找凶手本人。

I may not have been able to speak with Orson, but I could observe him, watch him the way men watch animals to come to a deeper understanding of their behavior.

虽然我没法直接问欧森,但我可以观察他,盯着他,就像我们观察动物,为的是深入地理解它们的行为。

And as I watched, I became more and more sure of it.

我观察他的同时,越来越笃信一点。

There was something happening there.

那儿肯定出了什么状况。

His face was like the page of a book. But he wasn't mindless. He had his reasons.

他的脸就像一本摊开的书。他不是没头脑,他自有道理。

And I became possessed with knowing what they were.

我着了魔似的想搞清楚是什么道理。

I began to spend inordinate amounts of time watching him.

于是花了大量的时间观察他。

I would eat my lunch in the garden, chewing my mutton to the music of…"Kuuh"

我在花园里吃午饭,就着“喀喀喀”的节奏嚼羊肉。

And when I wasn't watching him, I was thinking about him.

不观察他的时候,我满脑子都在想他。

Father droned on about the family legacy and I thought about Orson's beetles.

父亲执迷于家族的传承,我则沉浸于欧森的甲虫。

I read the histories of Targaryen conquests.

我阅读坦格利安的征服史。

Did I hear dragon wings? No.

我听见巨龙振翅的声音了吗?没有。

I heard…"Kuuh"

我听见“喀喀喀”

And I still could't figure out why he was doing it.

我还是搞不懂他为什么做这种事。

And I had to know, because it was horrible that all these beetles should be dying for no reason.

可我必须知道,因为这太可怕了,那么多甲虫不能无缘无故地死掉。

J:Every day around the world, men, women, and children are murdered by the score.

每一天,这世上都有很多男女老少死于非命。

Who gives a dusty fuck about a bunch of beetles?

谁管那群甲虫是为什么死的。

T:I know, I know. But still, it filled me with dread.

我知道,我知道,可我就是害怕。

Piles and piles of them, years and years of them.

一群又一群甲虫,一年又一年过去。

How many countless living crawling things smashed and dried out and returned to the dirt?

多少爬地而行的小小生灵粉身碎骨,化为齑粉,重归泥土。

In my dreams I found myself standing on a beach made of beetle husks, stretching as far as the eye could see.

我梦见自己站在甲虫壳堆成的海滩上,放眼望去,无边无垠。

a little beetle

I woke up crying, weeping for their shattered little bodies.

我哭着醒来,为它们碎裂的身体流泪。

I tried to stop Orson once.

我有一次企图阻止欧森。

J:He was twice your size.

他的块头抵你两个。

T:He just pushed me aside with a "Kuuh" and kept on smashing.

他只是“喀”的一声把我推开然后接着砸。

Every day until that mule kicked him in the chest and killed him.

天天砸,直到那一天骡子踢中了他的胸膛,他一命呜呼。

So what do you think? Why did he do it? What was it all about?

所以你怎么看?他为什么那样做?到底是怎么回事?

J:I don't know.

我不知道。

walk toward the trail

-May be continued-

相关文章

  • 《权力的游戏》经典对白

    -1- S1E5 龙妈怀孕的消息使劳勃与奈德发生分歧,由此引发劳勃和瑟曦的一段对话 R:sometimes I...

  • 《权力的游戏》

    目录 《权力的游戏第一季》 《权力的游戏第二季》 《权力的游戏第三季》 《权力的游戏第四季》 《权力的游戏第五季》...

  • 《王权》将与《权力的游戏》推出合作游戏,8月份上线PC和移动平台

    [ 编译自 VentureBeat ] 《王权》将与《权力的游戏》推出合作游戏《王权:权力的游戏》,该游戏将在10...

  • 作为权力的游戏的《权力的游戏》

    美剧《权力的游戏》谁都不陌生,开播至今追捧者无数。你要说人们都在追捧的是什么?或许故事和现实的某种同构性是一个不错...

  • 权力的游戏

    公元341年,马陵之战爆发。 所谓军事是政治的延伸,在这里我们就先来看看马陵之战前的“庙算”。魏国进攻韩国,韩国向...

  • 权力的游戏

    Winter is coming. 这并不是一个线性的故事。也许是一个轮回的故事。龙母说她可以打破轮回,但是历史上...

  • 《权力的游戏》

    《权力的游戏》看到第五季了,真的好看。不得不佩服导演,编剧等人的功力。都不好用什么词语来表达内心的尊敬。因为太好了...

  • 权力的游戏

    连续两周在电脑上看权力的游戏,黑暗暴力血腥腐烂到极致的剧,我却喜欢的不得了。它也是目前最火的国外电视剧之一,大概因...

  • 权力的游戏

  • 权力的游戏

    这个暑假回来,大部分时间献给权力的游戏了,这确实是一部良心之作,特别是后面几季,所有的疑点都留给了后面,却也在最后...

网友评论

    本文标题:《权力的游戏》经典对白

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mgstrxtx.html