| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| How hot is the sex? | 性爱有多激情 |
| Some people would call this a relationship. | 有人把这个叫做恋爱关系 |
| It's just that I hardly know anything about you. | 我对你几乎什么都不了解 |
| We're having sex every night. I think I deserve details. | 我们每天晚上都做爱我有权知道细节 |
| You have more details than most. | 你知道的已经够多了 |
| What makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle? | 什么原因使一个顶尖医生离开纽约屈尊西雅图呢 |
| Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
| Adoption? Keeping the baby? | 是找人领养还是留下孩子 |
| I know this is a difficult decision. | 我知道这是个艰难的决定 |
| I'm not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
| I am not your sister! | 我不是你的闺蜜 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I am a man! | 我是个男人 |
| You need to get laid. | 你需要泄一下欲火 |
| See that nurse over there? | 看见那个护士了吗 |
| She's single. She's got red hair. Go ask her out. | 单身红发约她出去吧 |
| Smooth moves, doctor. | 动作平稳医生 |
| Who is that? | 那是谁 |
| That's Dad. | 那是爸爸 |
| What's her diagnosis? | 诊断结果呢 |
| Alzheimer's. | 老年痴呆 |
| She doesn't want anyone to know. | 她不想让别人知道 |
| I'm the only person she'll allow to see her. | 我是她唯一同意去探视的人 |
| Secrets can't hide in science. | 秘密在科学之下无处遁形 |
| Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. | 医学有一套揭示谎言的方法 |
| Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare. | 在医院的围墙内真相被赤裸裸地暴露出来 |
| How we keep our secrets outside the hospital, | 如何在医院外保守秘密 |
| well, that's a little different. | 那就是另一码事了 |
| George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower. | 乔治你把门锁了我要洗澡 |
| Uh, uh, I'll be out in a minute. | 我马上就出来 |
| What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
| It's private. | 无可奉告 |
| Oh. Oh, God. I'm sorry. I get it. | 天呐抱歉我懂了 |
| I don't mean to interrupt. | 我不是故意打断你的 |
| No, it's not that! | 不不是那样 |
| It's okay. Take your time. | 没关系慢慢来 |
| I am not doing what you think I'm doing. | 我不是在做你想的那件事 |
| There's really no need to explain. I'll wait. | 不用解释我等着 |
| You just... finish. | 你继续吧 |
| No, I'm-- I'm coming. | 不用出来了[另意:要射了] |
| I'm coming out! | 我是说我这就出来 |
| One thing is certain. | 有一件事是肯定的 |
| Whatever it is we're trying to hide, | 不管我们试着隐藏什么 |
| we're never ready for that moment | 我们从未准备好面对 |
| when the truth gets naked. | 真相大白的那一刻 |
| Dr. Grey, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home. | 格蕾医生我是疗养院的亨利女士 |
| I'm calling about your mother. | 我打电话来告诉你母亲的事 |
| Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
| Oh, it's nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
| Can I call you later then? | 那么我能晚些给你打过去吗 |
| - Uh, I just wanted to... - I have to go. | -我只是想... -我得挂了 |
| Oh, my God. Who is calling you at this hour? | 天呐谁在这个点给你打电话 |
| It's a wrong number. | 打错了 |
| There's no reason to be ashamed. It's normal, healthy even. | 不需要害羞啊很正常甚至很健康 |
| I'm not ashamed 'cause I wasn't doing anything. | 我一点也不害羞因为我什么都没做 |
| I don't have to. I have a girlfriend. | 我不需要我有女朋友 |
| An imaginary girlfriend? | 意淫的女朋友吗 |
| An actual girlfriend. | 现实中的女朋友 |
| You know what? It's no big deal. | 你知道吗没什么大不了的 |
| You don't have to lie. I get it. | 你不需要撒谎我理解 |
| You have needs. | 生理需求嘛 |
| What is going on out here? | 这是什么情况 |
| Nothing. | 没什么 |
| Nothing. | 没什么 |
| Nothing. | 没什么 |
| He's freaked out 'cause | 他有点小崩溃 |
| I caught him playing with little jimmy and the twins. | 因为我撞见他在里面"自娱自乐"呢 |
| I have girlfriend. | 我有女朋友 |
| Okay. | 好吧 |
| This sounds like fun out here. | 听上去挺有意思的 |
| Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital. | 你不接吗说不定是医院来的 |
| It's not. Breakfast? | 不是吃早餐吗 |
| That's the problem with secrets. | 这就是秘密带来的烦恼 |
| Like misery, they love company. | 类似不幸之事向来祸不单行 |
| No, look, I told you people | 不我告诉过你们了 |
| I'm not coming in for a counseling session. | 我不会接受咨询辅导的 |
| I know all my options. | 我很清楚我有哪些选择 |
| Uh, well, I made my decision, and I made my appointment. | 我已经决定了而且已经预约了 |
| I'll be there on the 16th. | 我16号就过去 |
| They pile up and up until they take over everything... | 秘密不断积累直到危及一切 |
| I paged you last night. | 我昨天晚上呼你了 |
| I wasn't on call. | 昨晚我不值班 |
| That's not why I paged you. | 我不是因为那个呼你的 |
| You could give me your home number. | 你可以告诉我你家电话号码 |
| Um, Burke... | 伯克 |
| Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
| until you don't have room for anything else... | 直到你无暇顾及其他事情 |
| until you're so full of secrets, | 直到你隐藏了太多秘密 |
| you feel like you're going to burst. | 觉得自己都要爆炸了 |
| I had a really good time the other night. | 那晚真的让我很享受 |
| Yeah, me too. | 是啊我也是 |
| Are you, uh, feeling okay and everything? | 你一切都还好吗 |
| I'm good. | 挺好的 |
| Great, now that I got to see you. Why? | 非常好现在又见到你怎么啦 |
| Oh, no reason. I'm good, too, you know? | 没什么我也挺好的 |
| Really good. | 真的很好 |
| But um... a little itchy. | 但是有一点痒 |
| Hi, George. | 嗨乔治 |
| Hey. | 嘿 |
| Olivia. | 奥丽维亚 |
| Hi, Dr. Stevens. | 嗨斯蒂文斯医生 |
| - I'll see you later. - Okay. | -待会儿再见咯-好 |
| Bye. | 再见 |
| Yeah. | 是的 |
| She's into me. | 她喜欢我 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Way to go, George. She's cute. | 恭喜啊乔治她很可爱 |
| So, this morning, you really weren't... | 那么今天早上你真的不是在 |
| Anytime you want to apologize. | 随时欢迎你道歉.. |
| Then what were you doing in the bathroom for so long? | 那你在浴室做什么要那么久 |
| I have to go. | 我得走了 |
| I know I'm pretty to look at and all, George, | 我知道我看起来很帅乔治 |
| but back up. | 但是往后退 |
| I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
| I'm waiting. | 说吧 |
| I seem to be having this skin... | 我好像有点皮肤上的毛病 |
| thing going on, like a rash, really, | 好像是疹子真的 |
| and I think I know what it is, | 我觉得我知道那是什么 |
| but I can't get close enough to tell for sure. | 但是我没办法凑近看清所以不太确定 |
| Let's see it. | 看看吧 |
| It's kind of located in an, um, you know, private - | 长在一个比较隐私的地方 |
| You're a doctor, George. It's called a penis. | 你是个医生乔治那叫阴茎 |
| You have a rash on your penis? | 你阴茎上长了疹子 |
| I think I can describe it. | 我觉得我能描述出来 |
| Um, it's k-red. | 它是红的 |
| Just come on. | 快点 |
| Just show me your junk so we can get this over with. | 让我看下你的小弟然后就清楚了 |
| So? | 怎么样 |
| Dude, you've got syphilis. | 老兄你得了梅毒 |
| Patient presented with abdominal pain | 病人表现出腹部疼痛 |
| and blood in his urine. | 并且有血尿 |
| Once his workup came back unrevealing, | 初步检查无法显示病因的话 |
| the urologist suggested a cystoscopy. | 泌尿科医生建议做膀胱镜检查 |
| Reason? | 原因 |
| To get a look inside the bladder. | 检查一下膀胱内部 |
| I appreciate you doing this, Preston. | 谢谢你做得这一切普莱斯顿 |
| I know this is a little out of your field. | 我知道这超出你的职责领域了 |
| That's not a problem. | 没关系 |
| It gives my interns something to do. | 能让我的实习生们有事可做 |
| I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy. | 我猜你让他们忙得团团转 |
| We were in the same frat at Tulane. | 我们都曾是图兰大学一个兄弟会的成员 |
| It's gone from torturing pledges | 以前是折磨那些想入会的新人 |
| to torturing interns. Am I right? | 现在变成折磨实习生了我说的对吧 |
| Be very careful how you two answer that. | 你们俩最好小心点回答 |
| I could tell some stories. | 我可以讲些糗事八卦哦 |
| Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo. | 比尔你体内有摄像镜在做检查呢 |
| It's not the time to cross me. | 现在可不是揭我短的时候 |
| It isn't anything too serious? | 问题不是很严重吧 |
| That's what this procedure will tell us. | 做完此项检查就知道了 |
| You don't worry about anything but growing my godson in there. | 好好注意肚子里的胎儿其他什么都别担心 |
| He kicks like you wouldn't believe. | 他常常在肚里踢我呢 |
| A badass, just like his father. | 坏小子就像他父亲一样 |
| Move a little to the right. | 向右移一点 |
| Your other right. | 那个右边 |
| There. | 就在那 |
| What do you see? What is it? | 你看到什么了那是什么 |
| Could be any number of things. | 有好几种可能 |
| O'Malley, take a biopsy of the mass. | 欧麦利给那东西做个活体检视 |
| Dr. Karev, schedule a C.T. | 克莱夫医生安排个CT |
| Let's not worry until we have to. | 不要过早担心 |
| There's too much damage. | 损伤太严重了 |
| We'll have to remove most of the colon | 我们得切除大部分结肠 |
| instead of a local resection. | 而不是局部切除了 |
| You gotta push it up. | 你得提高点 |
| More suture. And what's with these damn lights in here? | 再拿点缝线这灯光是怎么回事 |
| Mr. Franklin, how long has your abdomen been like this? | 富兰克林先生你腹部像这样多久了 |
| It's been getting bigger for a while. | 它这样变大有段时间了 |
| I told him there was something wrong. | 我就说肯定是有什么毛病 |
| No one gets fat like this so fast. I told him. | 没有人这么快变胖的我早告诉过他了 |
| Everybody told him. | 大家都那么说 |
| He has dullness to percussion and spider angiomas. | 移动性浊音以及蜘蛛痣 |
| What's all that mean? | 什么意思 |
| It means we have to admit your father and run some tests. | 意思就是我们得将你父亲收治入院做些检查 |
| Great. What's that gonna cost us this time? | 太好了 又得花多少钱啊 |
| Alice, don't. | 艾丽丝别这样 |
| Hi, uh, results for George O'Malley? | 有乔治·欧麦利的化验结果吗 |
| I don't see it here. What's the patient's name? | 没看见病人的名字是 |
| O'Malley, George. Look, it's just a simple blood test. | 欧麦利乔治就是个简单的验血 |
| Here you go. | 给你 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Franklin, Jordan. I need these back ASAP. | 富兰克林乔丹我需要尽快拿到结果 |
| What a shocker. | 都是催命鬼 |
| Hey, what did you get, something good? | 你的病人怎么样是大手术吗 |
| Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has syphilis? | 梅毒那可不是外科管的谁得了梅毒 |
| Excuse us. Sorry. | 不好意思抱歉 |
| - You have syphilis?- Shh! | -你得了梅毒-嘘 |
| I don't know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
| Of course you do. | 你肯定知道 |
| Olivia must really be getting around. | 奥丽维亚肯定四处勾搭男人 |
| Olivia? She's not like that. | 奥丽维亚她不是那样的人 |
| It's a new millennium, George. | 都什么年代了乔治 |
| The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and, | 恐怕只有阿米什人还那么刻板保守 |
| apparently, you. | 当然你也算 |
| You don't know. | 你怎么知道 |
| Maybe I've been sleeping around. | 或许是我到处沾花惹草呢 |
| Maybe I got ladies. | 或许是我找小姐 |
| Shut up. | 住嘴吧 |
| What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
| It's no biggie. | 不是什么大事 |
| A couple doses of penicillin will knock it right out. | 青霉素就能搞定 |
| What am I gonna do about Olivia? | 我该怎么对奥丽维亚 |
| For starters, stop sleeping with her, | 首先别再和她发生关系 |
| unless you want that thing to fall off. | 除非你不想要那"东西"了 |
| Okay, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl | 这已经是你第二次诋毁中伤那个女孩 |
| that I could one day potentially-- | 而我有一天很可能跟她 |
| well, not love, but like a whole lot. | 不是相爱但是类似的 |
| If she gave it to you, you have to tell her. | 如果是她传给你的你得告诉她 |
| Three. | 第三次 |
| Fine. She didn't give it to you. | 好吧不是她传染给你的 |
| She was a virgin when you met. | 你们认识的时候她还是个处女 |
| You still have to tell her so she can get tested. | 你还是得告诉她让她去检查一下 |
| Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
| How am I gonna tell her? | 我该怎么告诉她 |
| "Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? | "奥丽维亚你怎么样 |
| By the way, I got the syph. How about you?" | 顺便说一下我得梅毒了你呢" |
| Maybe not quite like that. | 也许不用像那样 |
| No, it's good advice, really good advice. | 不这是个好建议真的是个好建议 |
| Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
| Retract here. | 再牵回这里 |
| Oh! This just isn't holding. | 哦这个没放稳 |
| Give me a bigger retractor, please. | 给我一个大点的牵引器谢谢 |
| - Sorry, Doctor.- It wasn't you. | -对不起医生-不是你的错 |
| Dr. Bailey, you can finish this. | 贝利医生你来收尾吧 |
| Uh, thank you, Chief. I appreciate the opportunity. | 谢谢主任非常感谢给我这个机会 |
| I gotta say, George, | 老实说乔治 |
| I didn't think you had it in you. | 没看出来你也风流成性呢 |
| It's always the quiet ones. | 真人不露相啊 |
| - So, who's the woman?- None of your business. | -那么是哪个妞-不关你的事 |
| Oh, come on. | 哦少来了 |
| Who gave you the cooties on the playground? | 谁在风流场上把风流病传染给你了 |
| You must have had something like this before, right? | 你以前一定得过这种病对吗 |
| I never talk about my penis with other men. | 我从不和别的男人讨论我的阳物 |
| I don't n-either, normally. | 通常情况下我也不 |
| We better get Burke. | 我们最好去找伯克 |
| Mr. Franklin? | 富兰克林先生 |
| You have a condition known as ascites. | 检查结果显示您患有腹水 |
| Oh, my God. I knew it was terrible. | 哦天呐我就知道情况很糟 |
| It just means there's fluid in the peritoneal cavity, | 只是表明腹腔内有液体而已 |
| the abdomen. | 就是腹部 |
| And the swelling is pressing against your lungs, | 腹水会挤压你的肺 |
| which is why you're having trouble breathing. | 所以你会感到呼吸困难 |
| In your case, it looks like a symptom of liver disease. | 同时您似乎也有肝脏问题 |
| And it all comes together. | 果然是祸不单行啊 |
| Alice, not now. | 艾丽丝现在不是时候 |
| Is there something we should know? | 是不是有什么情况没有告诉我们 |
| I drink a bit. | 我有时喝点酒 |
| That's the understatement of the year. | 这么说未免太轻描淡写了吧 |
| That's enough out of you! | 你给我闭嘴 |
| Hey! I'm only here for Mom, | 我只是为了妈妈才来这的 |
| to make sure you don't pull any of your usual crap. | 以确保你不会像平常一样又惹什么麻烦事 |
| There's definitely a growth protruding into the bladder, | 在他的膀胱里明显有个正在生长的突起 |
| but look at the edges. | 但是看看这些边缘 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”






网友评论