- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版2
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版1
- Book Report on Who Moved My Chee
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之三
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之四
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之五
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之13
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之12
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之六
- 《Who Moved My Cheese?》赵校长翻译版之七
亲爱的同学们,今天是赵校长英语小课堂坚持日更的第53天。
一天一个英语小知识,相信日积月累的力量。
今天继续带来好读易懂的《Who Moved My Cheese?》的翻译:
Then Michael said, "I used to be afraid of change. When a big change came along in business, we didn't know what to do. So we didn't do anything differently and we almost lost it.
接着迈克尔说:“我过去常常害怕变化。当商业发生重大改变时,我们不知道该怎么办。所以我们没有做任何不同的事情,以至于几乎失去了它。
"That is," he continued, "until I heard a funny little story that changed everything."
“就是这样,”他继续说,“直到我听到一个有趣的小故事,一切都改变了。”
"How so?" Nathan asked.
“怎么做到的呢?”内森问道。
"Well, the story altered the way I looked at change, and after that, things quickly improved for me - at work and in my life."
“嗯,这个故事改变了我看待变化的方式,从那以后,对我来说事情很快得到了改善,无论是工作上的还是生活中的。”
"Then, I passed the story on to some people in our company and they passed it on to others, and soon our business did much better. And like me, many people said it helped them in their personal lives."
然后,我把这个故事告诉了我们公司里的一些人,他们又把这个故事告诉了其他的人,很快我们的生意就好了很多。和我一样,很多人都说它在个人生活方面,帮到了他们。”
"What's the story?" Angela asked.
“什么故事?”安吉拉问。
"It's called, 'Who Moved My Cheese?'"
“它叫‘谁动了我的奶酪?’”
The group laughed. "I think I like it already," Carlos said. "Would you tell us the story?"
大家伙都笑了。“我想我已经喜欢上它了,”卡洛斯说。“你能告诉我们这个故事吗?”
"Sure," Michael replied. "I'd be happy to - it doesn't take long." And so he began:
“当然,”迈克尔回答说。“我很乐意——不会花太长时间的。”于是他开始了:









网友评论