
我反对!
I object!
史瑞克?
Shrek?
现在他会做什么?
Oh, now what does he want?
大家过得很愉快是吗?
Hi, everyone. Havin' a good time, are ya?
我喜欢杜洛克首先
I love DuLoc, first of all.
- 这里很干净 - 你来这里干什么?
- Very clean. - What are you doing here?
没有人想要你来参加婚礼
Really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you,
你来这里已经很无礼了公主
but showing up uninvited to a wedding
- 我想跟你谈谈 - 你想说什么?
- I need to talk toyou. - Oh, now you wanna talk?
有一点晚但是如果你原谅我
It's a little late for that, so if you'll excuse me
但是你不能嫁给他为什么呢?
- But you can't marry him. - And why not?
因为因为他娶你只是为了当上国王
Because Because he's just marrying you so he can be king.
愤怒!公主别听他的
Outrageous! Fiona, don't listen to him.
- 他不是你的真爱 - 你懂爱吗?
- He's not your true love. - And what do you know about true love?
嗯我我
Well, I Uh
- 我是说 - 这真是有意思
- I mean - Oh, this is precious.
妖怪爱上了公主
The ogre has fallen in love with the princess!
哦神啊
Oh, good Lord
公主和妖怪
An ogre and a princess!
史瑞克这是真的吗?
Shrek, is this true?
谁管呢?真有趣!
Who cares? It's preposterous!
公主我的爱人吻完后我们就能得到永远的幸福
Fiona, my love, we're but a kiss away from our happily ever after.
吻我!
Now kiss me! Mmmm!
白天一个样晚上一个样
By night one way, by day another.
我想给你看我晚上的样子
I wanted to show you before.
哦
Well, uh,
这能解释一切
that explains a lot.
真恶心
Ugh! It's disgusting!
士兵士兵
Guards! Guards!
我命令你们把他们赶走
l order you to get that out of my sight now! Get them!
- 把他们两个都赶走 - 不不
- Get them both! - No, no!
这不会改变任何事情这个婚姻任然有效我任然是国王
This hocus-pocusalters nothing. This marriage is binding, and that
make smeking!
- 瞧瞧 - 不放开我史瑞克!
- See? See? - No, let go of me! Shrek!
- 不! - 别光站在那里一群笨蛋
- No! - Don't just stand there, you morons.
躲开!公主!
Get out of my way! Fiona!
啊!
Arrgh!
我要让你后悔和我见面我要让你受尽折磨
I'll make you regret the day we met. I'll see you drawn and quartered!
- 到时候你会求我杀了你 - 不史瑞克!
- You'll beg for death to save you! - No! Shrek!
- 至于你我的妻子 - 公主!
- And as for you, my wife, - Fiona!
我会把你锁到高塔中来渡过你的余生
I'll have you locked back in that tower for the rest of your days!
我是国王
I am king!
我有权命令我至高无上我至
I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have
啊!
Aaah!
- 啊! - 好吧任何人别动
- Aah! - All right. Nobody move.
我有一条龙而且会毫不犹豫的使用
I got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it.
我是头发怒的驴子
I'm a donkey on the edge!
盛大的婚礼他们不会持久对吗?
Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they?
去把史瑞克
Go ahead, Shrek.
呃公主?
Uh, Fiona?
是的史瑞克?
Yes, Shrek?
我我爱你
I I love you.
真的吗?
Really?
真的真的
Really, really.
我也爱你
I love you too.
啊!
Aawww!
直到你找到真爱并得到他的吻
Until you find true love's first kiss...
然后变成他的模样
and then take love's true form.
变成他的模样变成他的模样
Take love's true form. Take love's true form.
公主?
Fiona?
公主
Fiona.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的很好
Well, yes.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
你应该更漂亮
I'm supposed to be beautiful.
你很漂亮
But you are beautiful.
网友评论