美文网首页
《肖申克的救赎》中最经典的台词

《肖申克的救赎》中最经典的台词

作者: Jimuboy | 来源:发表于2018-03-06 13:59 被阅读0次

Andy:I just don't understand what happened in there, that's all.

安迪:我真不明白是怎么回事,真不明白。

Heywood:Old man's crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse.

海沃德 :那老家伙疯了。

Red:Heywood,  that's enough out of you.

瑞德:海沃德,你够了。

Man in front of Red:Heard he had you shitting your pants.

瑞德前面那个男的:我听说你吓得尿流 。

Heywood:Fuck you.

海沃德 :去你妈的。

Red:Would you knock it off!Brooks ain't no bug. He's just institutionalized.

瑞德:不要再说了!布鲁斯不是疯了,他只是被驯化了。

Heywood:"Institutionalized," my ass!

海沃德 :驯化?什么狗屁!

Red:The man's been in here 50 years, Heywood, 50 years!

瑞德:他在此已有五十年了,海伍德,五十年!

This is all he knows.

这是他唯一认识的地方。

In here, he's an important man. He's an educated man.

在这儿,他是个重要的人,一个有教养的人

Outside, he's nothing. Just a used-up con with arthritis in both hands.

在外面,他什么都不是。只是一个假释出来的,两只手都患有关节炎的囚犯。

Probably couldn't get a library card if he tried.

申请张借书证都有困难。

You know what I'm trying to say?

你明白我说的话吗?

Floyd:Red,I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

弗洛伊德:瑞德,我的确认为你说的是屁话。

Red:You believe whatever you want,Floyd.

瑞德:你愿意怎么认为就怎么认为,弗洛伊德。

But I tell you these walls are funny. First you hate them. Then you get used to them.

我告诉你,这些围墙很有趣的。开始,你恨它们。接着,你适应了它们。

Enough time passes,you get so you depend on them. That's "institutionalized."

时间久了,你开始离不开它们。那就是被驯化了。

Jigger:Shit. I could never get like that.

齐格尔 :妈的,我永远不会那样的。

Ernie:Oh, yeah? Wait till you've been here as long as Brooks has.

厄尼 :噢,是吗?等你呆到布鲁克斯那么长的时候再说这话吧。

Red:Goddamn right. They send you here for life,that's exactly what they take.

瑞德:太对了。他们把你送到这儿生活,拿走了你原本的生活。

Part that counts, anyway.

至少是一部分。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:《肖申克的救赎》中最经典的台词

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ucnlfftx.html