我正在追权利的游戏。
I'm binge-watching Game of the Throne.
哇!我看过了。剧透预警。
Wow! I have watched it. Spoiler alert.
不要剧透!拜托。
No spoilers please.
好吧!但我忍不住想透漏些东西。
All right! But I can't help spilling the beans.
这问题真简单,这是无需费脑的事情。
This question is so easy. It's a no-brainer to me.
她两天前出发去广州了。
She hit the road to Guangzhou two days ago.
坚持住!就快结束了。
Hang in there.It's almost done.
我没时间做准备,只能随机应变了。
I had no time to prepare, so I'll play it by ear.
我可以再吃块巧克力吗?
随意吃,不用客气。
Can I have one more chocolate?
Sure.Help yourself.
谢谢你的帮忙,这顿我请了。
Thank you for your help.The bill is on me.
我们来把费用平摊一下吧。
Let's split the bill.
有什么问题,尽管联系我。
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
我在泰国的时候被宰了。这条项链不值得那么多钱。
I got ripped off in Thailand. This necklace wasn't worth that much.
二手机最多值2000元。
The second-hand phone is worth 2000 yuan at most.
我们是去三亚还是 泰国?
我都可以,你来决定。
Are we going to Sanya or Thailand?
It's up to you.
说别人坏话是不礼貌的。
It's rude to trash talk others.
我正在适应新学校的环境。
I'm finding my feet in the new school.
他们在咖啡馆里闲聊了一晚上。
They shot the breeze in the cafe for a whole night.
我想放弃那个难缠的客户。
I want to drop that customer like a hot potato.
我因为怕惹麻烦,所以没帮他。
I didn't help him because I didn't want to make waves.
吉姆在考试前总是通宵学习。
Jim always pulls all-nighters before exams.
不管做什么,都要全力以赴。
Whatever you do, just give it your all
网友评论