| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| It was a beautiful morning in East Texas. | 那是德州东部一个美好的早晨 |
| The kind of morning that made you want to get up, | 是那种令你想起床 |
| get dressed and test that acceleration due to gravity | 穿好衣服测试重力加速度 |
| does not depend on an object's motion. | 并不受物体的移动影响的早晨 |
| I love Saturdays. | 我好爱周六啊 |
| The Earth causes the same gravitational acceleration of everything, | 地球对任何物体都是施加相同的重力加速度 |
| even a doll and a flying Ping-Pong ball. | 无论你是手办还是乒乓球 |
| It's not often a man of science | 科学界的人 |
| gets to say "Yippee ki-yay," and mean it, but... | 很少真心实意说出"流弊啊"但... |
| Yippee ki-yay. | 流弊啊 |
| Morning, Herschel. | 早啊赫谢尔 |
| Hey, George. Uh, you didn't see a dog | 乔治你没看到有只狗 |
| wandering around here, did you? | 跑来你家这溜达吧 |
| No. Y'all get a dog? | 没啊你们养狗啦 |
| Uh, sort of. We took him in after my brother-in-law | 算吧我大舅子要搬去有栅栏社区 |
| had to go live in a gated community. | 我们就收养了这条狗 |
| Oh, that sounds nice; uh, they got a no pets policy? | 感觉不错啊他们那里禁养宠物吗 |
| He's in jail, George. | 是去坐牢乔治 |
| Right, sure. | 好吧行 |
| In physics, nothing feels better than predicting an outcome. | 物理学里没有什么比预测出结果的感觉更棒了 |
| I love predictability. | 我爱可预测性 |
| The force of gravity: predictable. | 重力可预测 |
| Nuclear fusion: predictable. | 核聚变可预测 |
| My brother peeing in the shower: | 我哥在淋浴间里撒尿 |
| repulsive, but predictable. | 很恶心但可预测 |
| What isn't predictable: | 那什么不可预测呢 |
| dogs. | 狗 |
| I've always been terrified of dogs. | 我一直都很害怕狗 |
| To me, they're nothing but big, furry question marks. | 对我来说它们就是个毛绒绒的庞大问号 |
| Question marks with teeth. | 长了牙的问号 |
| In panic situations, I'd often lose consciousness. | 在惊慌的时刻我常常失去知觉 |
| This time, I only lost my voice. | 而这次我只失去了声音 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Help. | 救命 |
| Please help. | 快救命啊 |
| ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
| ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
| ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
| ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
| ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
| Uh, I was just admiring | 我只是在欣赏 |
| Grandpa Smurf's unique walking stick. | 蓝爷爷独特的拐杖 |
| Smurf-a-loo-loo. | 蓝精灵哟喂呀 |
| That's not my walking stick. | 那不是我的拐杖 |
| Lunch is ready. | 午餐好了 |
| Can you go get your brother? | 你能去叫你弟弟来吃饭吗 |
| I'm watching TV. | 我在看电视呢 |
| Just go. | 快去 |
| I have to do smurfing everything around here. | 这家里什么都他蓝精灵的要我干 |
| I heard that. | 我听到了 |
| I said "smurfing." | 我说的是"他蓝精灵" |
| And I heard how you said it. | 我听到了你用这词的方式 |
| She can cut her own crusts off. | 她自己给自己吐司切边吧 |
| Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
| Who are you? | 你是谁呀 |
| You're so cute. | 你真可爱 |
| Be careful. | 小心点 |
| What are you doing up there? | 你躲在那上面干嘛 |
| Staying alive. | 保护性命 |
| Whose dog is this? | 这是谁的狗啊 |
| I don't know. Get help. | 我不知道快叫人来救命 |
| Well, how did he get into the garage? | 它怎么进我们车库的 |
| Please get help. | 快请你去找人来救命 |
| Maybe we can keep it. | 或许我们可以收养它 |
| I'm begging you, get help now. | 我求你了快去找人来 |
| First, I have to tell you something. | 首先我得告诉你一件事 |
| What? | 什么 |
| Lunch is ready. | 午餐好了 |
| Will you look at that? | 你看看 |
| What kind of dog chews through wood? | 什么狗会咬穿木头啊 |
| Y'all are feeding him, right? | 你们都有喂它吧 |
| Maybe he's teething. | 或许它是在磨牙 |
| You know, when Billy was little, | 比利小的时候 |
| he chewed right through his playpen. | 他咬穿了他的围栏 |
| - No kidding? - Only had three teeth. | -真的假的-他只有三颗牙 |
| Mostly gummed it. | 基本都是靠牙龈咬的 |
| So how y'all want to fix it? | 所以你们打算怎么处理 |
| Well, I figure I'll patch it, | 我想我可以把这里补上 |
| run some chicken wire along the bottom-- | 然后用细铁丝网围住下面这块 |
| that way, he don't chew through it again. | 这样它就不能再来咬穿个洞了 |
| Hello. | 你们好 |
| - Hey. - Hey, Billy. | -你好-你好啊比利 |
| Was this fence window always here? | 以前这里就有个围栏窗口了吗 |
| No, son, that's a new fence window. | 不是的儿子这围栏窗口是新的 |
| Anybody else getting dizzy? | 有人感觉头晕吗 |
| Why didn't you call for help? | 你怎么不叫人救你呢 |
| I tried, but no sound came out. | 我试过了但我发不出声音 |
| You poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
| It was very dirty up there. | 车库上面好脏啊 |
| Is cleaning the garage your job or Dad's? | 打扫车库是你还是爸爸的责任 |
| Don't you worry about that. | 你不用担心那个 |
| Here, have some tea. | 来喝点茶 |
| - Chamomile? - Yes. | -甘菊茶吗-是的 |
| One teaspoon of honey? | 加一茶匙的蜂蜜了吗 |
| Yes. | 加了 |
| An ice cube to cool it off? | 加了一块冰块来降温了吗 |
| I went with two today. | 我给你加了两块 |
| You've been through enough. | 你今天过得太惨了 |
| I prefer one ice cube. | 我还是比较喜欢加一块冰 |
| Drink it. | 快给老娘喝了 |
| It's nice when the kids are in bed, | 孩子们都上床了之后真好 |
| and we can just hang out and relax. | 我们可以就在这放松聚着 |
| I'm not even gonna respond to that. | 你这话我连回都懒得回 |
| I finally got him asleep. | 终于把他哄睡了 |
| He's still pretty shook up. | 他现在还惊魂未定 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Maybe having this mutt next door won't be so bad. | 或许隔壁养这条狗也不是什么坏事 |
| Shelly could end up getting used to it. | 谢利说不定哪天就能习惯了 |
| That's true. | 这倒是真的 |
| Remember when he got all freaked out | 还记得他以前总因为 |
| by the fruit at the bottom of yogurt? | 酸奶底下的水果而小题大做吗 |
| Now he eats it no problem. | 他现在也能正常吃了 |
| He still makes me stir it. | 他现在也还是要我帮他搅好啊 |
| Maybe you could start out | 或许他可以一步步来 |
| with a small pet, and work your way up. | 先从小动物开始再慢慢适应大的 |
| Like a turtle. | 比如小乌龟 |
| He says they carry salmonella. | 他说乌龟带有沙门氏菌 |
| A gerbil? | 沙鼠呢 |
| Apparently, they caused the plague. | 黑死病的真正元凶好像是它们 |
| What about a bird? | 那鸟呢 |
| Oh, I know that one. | 这题我来答 |
| They'll steal his hair to make a nest. | 它们会偷他的头发去筑巢 |
| Mom! | 妈 |
| At least this time, sound came out. | 至少这次我能发出声音了 |
| I call that progress. | 我觉得这算是进步 |
| What's going on? | 怎么了 |
| Your dog got into our house. | 你家的狗跑进我家里了 |
| How the hell did he do that? | 它怎么进去的 |
| He pushed in a screen window. | 它把纱窗给推开了 |
| You think he chewed through the fence again? | 你觉得它是不是又把围栏咬穿了 |
| All I know is Sheldon's yelling at the dog, | 我只知道谢尔顿对着这狗吼 |
| and Mary's yelling at me. | 然后玛丽就吼我 |
| Now I'm looking at you in your underwear. | 而我现在在这看着你穿着内裤 |
| Damn it, Herschel, what is going on? | 要命了赫谢尔怎么了 |
| Oh, hey, George. | 你好啊乔治 |
| Hey, Brenda. | 你好啊布兰达 |
| Bucky got in their house. | 巴基跑进他们家里了 |
| That's funny. | 这还挺好笑 |
| It might be funny one day, not right now. | 或许哪天回忆起来挺好笑但现在不好笑 |
| Look, I'm real sorry, George. | 真的很抱歉啦乔治 |
| I'll keep him tied up, it won't happen again. | 我会把它拴上下次不会这样了 |
| Y'all have a good night. | 你们晚安 |
| George! | 乔治 |
| You are not gonna believe this. Look. | 你绝对不敢相信你看 |
| Their dog left a dead squirrel in our living room. | 他们的狗留了一只死松鼠在我们客厅 |
| Well, h-he is part hunting dog. | 它有猎狗的血统 |
| I think that means he likes you. | 我想这表示它喜欢你们 |
| I'm not interested in winning his affection. | 我对它的喜爱没有兴趣 |
| I'm interested in keeping dogs and rodents outside of my home. | 我只对不让狗与啮齿动物进我家有兴趣 |
| Well, now, hold on. | 等等 |
| How do we know it was Bucky that left | 你怎么知道是巴基 |
| that squirrel in your house? | 把这只松鼠留在你家的 |
| Maybe that squirrel was already there. | 或许这松鼠本来就在那里了啊 |
| Why else would a dead squirrel be in my living room? | 除了它我家客厅怎么可能会有死松鼠 |
| I don't know what kind of house you keep. | 我哪知道你怎么打理你家的 |
| My house is immaculate. | 我家一尘不染 |
| George, tell them. Uh... | 乔治你告诉他们 |
| She does keep a nice house. | 他的确把家里打理得很好 |
| Honey, it's a pretty good chance it was Bucky. | 亲爱的的确很可能是巴基留下的 |
| - Whose side are you on? - Yours, always yours. | -你站谁那边-你的永远你这边 |
| All right. Everyone's upset, it's late. | 好啦现在大家情绪都不好时间也晚了 |
| Maybe we should drop this for tonight? | 我们今晚这事就先缓缓吧 |
| That's a good idea. Okay. | 好主意好啦 |
| You just keep your dog away from my son. | 你把你家狗关得离我儿子远点 |
| - There you go picking it up again. - I am sorry, | -你又重启战火啦-抱歉 |
| but their dog broke into our home. | 但是他们家的狗偷闯进我们家 |
| Something he probably learned from your brother. | 或许是跟她哥哥学的 |
| How dare you. | 你好大的胆子 |
| Okay, I think that's a good stopping point. | 好了我觉得在这里停下挺好的 |
| How do we know that your son didn't | 我们怎么知道不是你儿子 |
| lure Bucky in to perform weird science experiments on him? | 引诱巴基想在狗身上做什么奇怪的科学实验 |
| My son was asleep in his bed, and you have some nerve... | 我儿子当时已经上床睡了你好大的胆子... |
| Night, George! | 晚安啦乔治 |
| Night! | 晚安 |
| I don't understand why that dog | 我真不懂那条狗 |
| is so interested in Sheldon. | 对谢尔顿这么感兴趣 |
| Maybe Bucky likes the way Sheldon smells? | 或许巴基喜欢谢尔顿的味道 |
| Your brother washes himself three times a day. | 你弟弟一天洗三次澡 |
| He has no smell. | 他没有味道 |
| Here we go: animal control. | 找到了动物管理局 |
| Oh, no, no. | 别别 |
| No, you don't want to go calling animal control. | 不行你怎么可以打给动物管理局呢 |
| - Why not? - Because, | -为什么不行-因为 |
| you have to live next door to these people. | 你还得住在这些人的隔壁呢 |
| They called the cops on Georgie when he played music too loud. | 小乔治音乐放太大声他们也打给警察了啊 |
| Maybe it was them, maybe it was me. | 或许是他们也可能是我 |
| Anyway, the point is, | 但重点是 |
| you don't can't go throwing gasoline on the fire. | 你想灭火就不能火上浇油啊 |
| Well, they started this fire, | 是他们自己放的火 |
| and now, they're gonna get burned. | 现在准备引火自焚吧 |
| I believe you've had enough coffee. | 我觉得你咖啡喝够多了再喝上脑 |
| Listen, why don't you let me talk to Brenda, | 我说要不你让我去跟布兰达谈吧 |
| and just smooth things out? | 让我来摆平这件事 |
| Why do you think she'll listen to you? | 你凭什么觉得她会听你的话 |
| Because people like me more than you. | 因为人们喜欢我多过喜欢你啊 |
| People like me. | 大家喜欢我啊 |
| I didn't say they don't, they just like me more. | 我没说别人不喜欢你只说更喜欢我 |
| Anyway, I see her all the time at bowling. | 总之我整天在保龄球馆遇见她 |
| I know how to handle her. | 我知道怎么跟她相处 |
| Fine. | 行 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Plenty of people like me. | 很多人都喜欢我好吗 |
| Hey, Brenda, how's it going? | 布兰达最近好吗 |
| Your daughter's a pain in my ass, that's how it's going. | 你女儿烦人得要死你说好不好 |
| You don't beat around the bush. | 你还真是明人不说暗话啊 |
| I've always liked that about you. | 我一直都喜欢你这点 |
| Connie, I've had a long night. | 康妮我今晚上班够累了 |
| Unless you're looking to bowl, I don't want to hear it. | 除非你是想打球不然我懒得听你废话 |
| Aw, now, come on. | 来嘛别这样 |
| Let me buy you a drink, and we'll talk about this. | 让我请你喝杯酒咱们来聊两句 |
| I'm more on your side than you think. | 我比你想象中更支持你呢 |
| - Somehow, i doubt that. - It's true. | -我莫名不太敢信呢-是真的 |
| Don't you think I realize that Mary can be a bit... | 你以为我就没觉得玛丽有时候是个... |
| Of a self-righteous bitch? | 自以为是的臭婊子吗 |
| I was gonna say "challenging," but sure, let's go with yours. | 我本来要说"难相处"但你这么说也可以 |
| It's got a nice rhythm. | 说起来挺顺口的 |
| Brenda, this is, by far, | 布兰达这不得不说 |
| the best bowling alley margarita in town. | 是我们这里保龄球馆中最好喝的玛格丽塔了 |
| How long you and Herschel been married? 18, 19 years? | 你跟赫谢尔结婚多少年了1819年了吗 |
| 19, but it feels like 30. | 19年感觉像30年了 |
| Well, y'all are a great couple. | 你们也算是神仙眷侣啦 |
| I just wanted to thank you | 我是想谢谢你 |
| for being so patient and kind to my daughter and her family | 从我女儿跟她一家人搬过来之后 |
| since they moved in. | 就对他们包容又友善 |
| - It's nothing. - No, it needs to be said. | -这没什么-不我得说出来 |
| You know, Mary has a tough job raising those three kids, | 玛丽养育那三个孩子很不容易 |
| with one of them being, you know, somewhat special. | 尤其其中一个还挺...特别的 |
| - I can see that. - Yeah. | -我看得出-是啊 |
| And having a kind neighbor makes all the difference in the world. | 有友善的邻居让一切都好多了 |
| Well, we try. | 我们尽力而为 |
| And I know you know how stressful it is, | 我知道你也很清楚压力有多大 |
| seeing as how you have your own child | 因为你也有一个 |
| who is special in his own way. | 很特别的儿子 |
| What's that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
| Well, I mean, hey, I know Billy is a terrific little boy, | 我知道比利是个很棒的孩子 |
| but I am sure he has presented you and Herschel | 但他一定给你和赫谢尔带来过 |
| with some challenges. | 不少挑战 |
| If there's a weird kid in the neighborhood, | 要说我们这区有哪个孩子怪异 |
| it's your grandson. | 一定是你的外孙 |
| Now, hang on, I said "special," not "weird." | 等一下我说的是"特别"不是"怪异" |
| I heard you. | 我听到了 |
| I said "weird." | 我说的是"怪异" |
| Okay, see now, Brenda, | 知道吗布兰达 |
| you don't want to go calling my grandson weird | 劝你不要说我外孙"怪异" |
| when I've just treated you to a margarita grande. | 因为我刚刚才请你喝了玛格丽塔酒 |
| Well, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be inferring | 不好意思但你也不该暗示 |
| there's something wrong with my Billy. | 我家比利有毛病 |
| Darlin', there's no inferring. | 亲这不是暗示 |
| I've seen the boy sitting in the dirt | 我见过你儿子坐在泥地上 |
| eating his own belly button lint. | 吃他肚脐里的棉絮团 |
| Really, Mom? This is how you put out the fire? | 真的吗妈妈你就是这样灭火的 |
| Well, at least she got the worst of it. | 至少她伤得比较重 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”





网友评论