231. Set the bird’s wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
如果给鸟翼镶上黄金,她将无法再翱翔于天际中。
232. The same lotus of our clime blooms here in the alien water with the same sweetness, under another name.
相同的荷花在这片水域又盛开了,散出同样的清香,只是名字不同罢了。
233. In heart’s perspective the distance looms large.
用心的感观让距离更加广阔。
234. The moon has her light all over the sky, her dark spots to herself.
月亮将光芒洒向了天空,却把黑暗留给了自己。
235. Do not say, “It is morning,” and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a new-born child that has no name.
请不要说,“清晨了”,然后用一个昨天的名字将他打发。把他看成一个初次相遇的无名的新生儿吧。
236. Smoke boasts to the sky, and Ashes to the earth, that they are brothers to the fire.
烟雾对天空,灰烬对大地夸口,说他们都是火光的兄弟。
237. The raindrop whispered to the jasmine, “Keep me in your heart for ever.”
The jasmine sighed, “Alas,” and dropped to the ground.
雨点轻声对茉莉花说:“让我停留在你心里吧”
茉莉花叹息了一声,便落到了地上。
238. Timid thoughts, do not be afraid of me.
I am a poet.
怯懦的想法啊,请不要惧怕我。
我是个诗人。
239. The dim silence of my mind seems filled with crickets’ chirp–the grey twilight of sound.
我的心在朦胧的寂静中,有如充斥着蟋蟀的唧唧声,盘旋在灰色微光中。
240. Rockets, your insult to the stars follows yourself back to the earth.
烟火啊,你对群星的侮蔑,又跟着你回落到了地面。








网友评论