美文网首页
摩斯探长前传第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

摩斯探长前传第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-15 14:20 被阅读0次

摩斯探长前传第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
- Morning. - Percy Malleson. -早上好-珀西·马勒森
There he goes. 瞧他
Turd of Turd Hall. 混蛋堂的混蛋
The royal party will arrive at the factory at 11:45 sharp, 王室成员将于11:45准时到达工厂
whereupon, Her Royal Highness Princess Margaret 接着玛格丽特公主殿下
will be escorted on a tour of the works by company chairman 将在公司主席亨利·布鲁姆先生的陪同下
Mr. Henry Broom. 参观生产线
After the official unveiling 在正式揭幕
of the new Standfast Mark Two surface-to-air missile 坚决2型地对空导弹
and subsequent viewing and appreciation of the same, 并对它进行了检视和参观后
Her Royal Highness will then repair to the main company offices, 公主殿下将驾临公司总部
where refreshments and a light, buffet-style luncheon 那里会有茶点和简单的自助午宴
will be graciously enjoyed. 供众人享用
完整版请点击
Now, the purpose of this visit is to help promote 此次访问旨在向海外宣传
British industry abroad. 英国工业
To that end, a trade delegation 为此将一同访问的
led by His Highness Crown Prince Nabil 还有由哈西姆联合王国
of the United Hashemite Kingdoms will also be in attendance, 纳比尔王储带领的贸易代表团
together with ministers from the Board of Overseas Trade. 海外贸易委员会的大臣也将作陪
摩斯探长前传高频词统计
摩斯探长前传高频词
This station has been awarded the signal honor 本警局有幸在访问期间
of providing additional security for the duration of the visit. 提供额外的安全保障
The world will be watching. 全世界都将关注
Morning, matey. 早上好伙计
How do I look? 我看起来怎样
Very... dependable? 非常...可靠
I was hoping for smart. 我希望听到的是时髦
Been up half the night on these buttons. 这些扣子我缝了一晚上
The Pathe mob are covering it, aren't they? 肯定有大量记者报道这次活动吧
Got to look your best. 得拿出最好的面貌
After the first "Your Highness," it's Ma'am, you see? 第一次说了"殿下"后说"女士"就行
To rhyme with Spam. 跟"午餐肉"押韵
- Sir. - Morse. -长官-摩斯
- Rather than smarm. - What? -不如说是"奉承"-什么
To rhyme with, sir. 韵脚长官
Ma'am not Ma'rm. 女士的发音不是...
Just so. 确实如此
The royal party is expected to depart the factory at 14:00. 王室成员预计下午2点离开工厂
So I would expect a return to barracks by 14:30. 所以我大概下午2:30回到警局
- Manage till then? - Do our best, sir. -能坚持到那时吧-我们尽力长官
Didn't get your invite, then? 你没被邀请吗
The royal garden party. 王室花园酒会
Thought you'd have been first on the guest list. 我以为你会第一个受邀呢
My parking space is occupied by men up ladders hanging bunting. 我的停车位被踩梯子挂彩旗的人占了
I wouldn't mind, 虽然没什么
but I've just had to cross the factory floor. 但我只好步行穿过车间
Not to mention the whole place reeks of paint. 更别提到处都是难闻的油漆味
All for the sake of buttering up a few wogs. 就为了拍几个阿拉伯人的马屁
All for the sake of 36 Standfast missiles. 是为了36枚坚决导弹
Three years' output, Johnny, potentially. 那或许能顶公司三年的产量约翰尼
I'd have thought even you might see how vital this contract is. 我以为就算是你也能理解这份合约多重要
Of course I see. 我当然理解
I just wish we didn't have to turn the whole place 我只希望不用为此搞得
upside down to do it. 天翻地覆
Good morning, Brenda. 早上好布伦达
Morning, Mr. Broom. Tea? Coffee? 早上好布鲁姆先生茶还是咖啡
No, not now. 不现在不喝
Here you are, then, Cinders. 给你"灰姑娘"
You shall go to the ball. 你能去参加"舞会"了
Just come into the Information Room. 情报室刚收到消息
摩斯探长前传台词本中英对照
摩斯探长前传台词本单词标注
Bunch of anarchists looking to egg the royal limo. 一帮无政府主义人士打算拿鸡蛋砸王室专车
Get down the Broad and make sure they don't. 快去宽街确保他们不会乱来
Something for Uniform, isn't it? 这是巡警的活儿不是吗
Funnily enough, 问得好
we're a bit light on woodentops today. 我们今天傻瓜不够用了
So, chop-chop. 所以...快去吧
There's a piece in Flight on the visit. 《飞行》上还登了一篇关于访问的报道
Quoting Dickie. 引用了迪克的话
"What's good for British Imperial Electric "英国帝国电气公司的利益
is good for Britain," apparently. 就是全英国的利益"那好吧
Morning, Alice. 早上好爱丽丝
How lovely you look today. 你今天真漂亮
Thank you, Johnny. 谢谢约翰尼
For Her Highness? 给公主殿下的吗
For your wife. 给您妻子的
Nora can't abide cut flowers. 诺拉受不了鲜切花
Nor they her. 它们也受不了她
Blooms wither at her passing. 她所经之处万花凋零
They say a scorpion stung her once. 据说有只蝎子有次蛰了她
And died. 就死了
Damn! 该死
I never liked these things. 我一向讨厌这些事
Here. 我来吧
You're all fingers and thumbs. 你真是笨手笨脚
What would I do without you, Miss Vexin? 没有你我可怎么办瓦克辛小姐
Reg Tracepurcel is waiting to see you. 雷吉·崔斯帕索正等着见您
This business with Lenny Frost. 是兰尼·弗罗斯特的事
Labor relations is Johnny's purview. 员工关系是约翰尼负责的
If you want him to go away, 你真想打发掉他的话
get Dick to handle him. 就让迪克去解决
Comrade Reg is a sucker for tales of Bomber Command. 雷吉同志特喜欢轰炸机司令部的故事
Where is Dickie? 迪克在哪
Boardroom, last time I looked. 我刚刚见他在会议室
Keep him straight today, Johnny. 今天盯好他约翰尼
At least until everyone's gone. 至少直到所有人离开
Thank you, Michael. 谢谢你迈克尔
Henry. 亨利
Nora. 诺拉
Good run. 一路顺利吗
The lights turned green for me when I asked them to. 信号灯会应我的要求变绿
You needn't have gone to all this trouble. 你不必费这么大事的
Thank you. 谢谢
Richard. 理查德
Mother. 妈妈
Bourbon? 波本酒
完整版请点击
For breakfast? 早饭就喝
I knew you were coming. 我知道你要来嘛
Now, where's Little Boots? 小靴子呢
I wish you wouldn't call me that. 真希望你别那么叫我
How are you? 你还好吗
I endure. 坚强支撑
Is Estella not joining us? 艾丝戴拉不来吗
Later. You know your sister has no head for business. 她晚点来你知道你姐姐不是从商的料
Shall we? 这边走
I do hope there are sandwiches. 我希望这里有三明治
There's only so much obsequious insincerity 我空着肚子能承受的
I can take on an empty stomach. 谄媚的伪善有限
That's the second time he's had that today. 他今天第二次抓到这牌了
Hoppit. 走开
You really think being found on the premises 你真觉得被人发现你在这里
is going to help your case? 会对你有好处吗
You were going to go see Mr. Johnny. 你本来都要去找约翰尼先生了
Yeah, well, it's been put back. 这事被推迟了
I wasn't negligent, Reg. 我可没渎职雷吉
You got to tell 'em. 你得告诉他们
I'll get it straightened, I promise. 我会把事情摆平的我保证
Yeah? 是吗
Well, you'd better. 你最好摆平
Because I know who landed me in it. 因为我知道是谁陷害了我
And so do you. 你也知道
我们不臣服 废除君主制
City Police. 市警局的
Look, I don't doubt you're very sincere, 我不怀疑你们的诚意
but you may get your message across better 但你们如果想更好地表达政见
if you go to the trouble of spelling Levellers correctly. 或许至少该费心把"平等主义"拼对
That's it, give them a good cheer. 就这样热烈地欢呼起来
Pictures, pictures, Charlie. 快照相照相查理
We can't compete with that lot. 我们可争不过那个
The written word is dead. 文字稿已死
And this is Dr. Volk. 这位是沃克博士
This is the moment. 要揭幕了
Four,
three,
two,
one...
Went well, I thought. 还挺顺利的
Did you get any sense from the Arabs 那些阿拉伯人透露
as to how things are progressing? 进展情况了吗
Crown Prince Nabil had 纳比尔王储
one or two questions about... 还有一两个问题
Well, whatever it is, 不管他想问什么
I'm sure Estella distracted him beautifully. 艾丝戴拉都肯定成功地转移了他的注意
That is why you sat them together. 这就是你让他们坐一起的原因
How nice to know one's good for something. 知道我还有用真是高兴
So, to what do we owe 所以我们为什么
this extraordinary convocation of the Board? 要召开这次特殊董事会会议呢
I've tabled an agenda. 我写好了议程
I'm not about to sleepwalk my way into an ambush, Henry. 我可不会迷迷糊糊地走进圈套里亨利
When were you going to spring it on me? 你打算什么时候告诉我
"Matters arising"? 会议开始
"Any other business"? 会议结束
What's not in that paper? 文件上没提什么
No, don't tell me, let me guess. 别说我猜猜
The proposed merger with the French, perhaps? 跟法国人合并的提议吗
You may have banished me from hearth and home, 你或许是把我从家里赶了出来
but I still hold 33% of the company's stock. 但我仍有公司33%的股份
A minority share. 少数股权
I also have our daughter's proxy. 我还能代表我们的女儿
Estella's two percent. 艾丝戴拉还有2%
Even a fool could work that one out. 傻瓜也算得明白吧
Johnny? 约翰尼
I know what it means. 我清楚这意味着什么
It means you can block any proposal. 你能否决任何提案
You wouldn't have come here 如果你不想谈判的话
if you weren't willing to negotiate. 也不会来这里了
Perhaps I just fancied seeing 可能我只是想看看
how a princess holds her fork. 公主是怎么用叉子的
Her Royal Highness put everyone quite at their ease. 公主殿下让每个人都感到很自在
A marvelous quality, don't you think? 真了不起你们说呢
She spoke to you then, sir? 她跟您说话了吗长官
Oh, yes. 是的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:摩斯探长前传第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pxfsurtx.html