美文网首页
浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-04-01 11:03 被阅读0次

浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Mr Churchill... 丘吉尔阁下
If there are bodies to be buried, 如果真要弄死一些人
dig holes and dig them deep. 就挖洞深埋起来要干净利落
Don't do this in here. 别当着我妻儿的面抓我
You're taking me away from my baby! 你们要将我从儿子面前带走吗
- Freddie! - Ada! -弗莱迪-艾达
It wasn't me who shopped Freddie Thorne. 出卖弗莱迪·索恩的人不是我
He trusts me. I told you that. 他信任我我告诉过你这一点
I think I know where the guns are hidden. 我想我知道枪藏在哪里了
I want your word that Thomas Shelby will not be harmed 我要你保证如果枪找到了
if the guns are recovered. 你不能伤害汤玛斯·谢尔比
It would be an honour to work with you, Mr Kimber. 如果能跟你合作真的很荣幸肯波先生
Nobody works with me. People work for me. 没人可以跟我合作都只能在我手下工作
完整版请点击
A black star? What does that mean? 一颗黑星这是什么意思
The black star day 标上黑星那天
is the day we take out Billy Kimber and his men. 是我们除掉比利·肯波和他的手下的日子
Grace...will you marry me? 格蕾丝你愿意嫁给我吗
You deserve better. 你可以找到比我更好的
Is it him?! 是因为他吗
浴血黑帮高频词统计
浴血黑帮高频词
- Where is he? - He left. -他在哪儿-他走了
With the barmaid. 和酒吧女招待一起
Service. 服务生
We don't open two more hours. You come back later. 我们两小时后才营业你晚点再过来
Police. 警察
Inspector Campbell, sir. 您是坎贝尔督察啊先生
Any trouble, sir? 我们有什么麻烦了吗
Look... 听着
I know. 我知道
I know. 我知道的
That is, I am given to understand by several of my officers... 就是我手下的好几个警官告诉我
several of my officers, that people come here... 我手下的好几名警官说很多人到这里来
That men come here for... 男人会到这里来
a certain purpose. 寻求某种慰藉
Arthur? Arthur, wake up. 亚瑟亚瑟醒醒
Get home, get bathed. 回家去洗个澡
Check your kit, check your weapons. 检查一下装备和武器
Why? 为什么
What's going on? 出什么事了
We're doing it today. 我们今天就要开干了
Fetch the wagons, Charlie. 准备好马车查理
It's today. 就今天了
Dad? Our Katie's done a wee in the bed again. 爸爸凯蒂又在床上撒尿了
I'll be there in a minute, mate. 我马上就来处理小家伙
John, I've told you to keep the doors locked. 约翰我告诉过你要记得锁门
It could've been anyone. 冲进来的可能是任何人
Get dressed. 穿上衣服
We're doing it today. 我们今天就开干了
As a matter of fact, he's doing me today. 事实上他今天的任务就是干我
Make sure he's done you by nine. 务必让他在9点前干完你
You should learn to knock! 你该学会敲门
It's not a day for knocking. 今天不是敲门的日子
Dear Lord, make this day pass well. 上帝啊一定要让今天顺利度过
Let none get hurt 不要让任何人受伤
and make them that do not Shelbys. 即使有人受伤也不要是谢尔比家族的人
Watch John, 照看好约翰
cos he has so many depending on him. 有好几个孩子依靠着他
Watch Arthur 照看好亚瑟
because he's as likely to hurt himself as anyone else. 因为除了别人会伤害他他也会伤害自己
Watch Thomas. 照看好汤玛斯
浴血黑帮台词本中英对照
浴血黑帮台词本单词标注
I know how he is. 我知道他是什么样的人
But he does what he does for us. 但他做出那些事都是为了我们
I think. 我觉得是
Amen. 阿门
I used to do that every morning during the war. 我在战时每天早晨都祈祷
I hoped I'd done it for the last time. 我曾希望我可以最后一次祈祷就完事了
Today will be the last time, Poll. 今天就是你最后一次祈祷了波莉
After today, there'll be no need for prayers. 过了今天就没必要再祈祷了
We'll be set. 我们就安定了
Family meeting, half ten. 十点半家族会议
I'm sorry I kept you. It is so early. 我很抱歉让您久等了现在真的很早
Yes. I-I... 是的我...
I didn't sleep last night. 我昨晚一直没睡
Mr Zhang said you are special, special customer. 张先生说你是个很特殊很特殊的客人
Do you want to sit? 你想坐下吗
Do you want to take off your boots? 你想脱掉靴子吗
Yes. 是的
And...this. 还有这个
So tight. 系得好紧啊
We can also clean and press your shirt while we do this. 我们欢好时可以让人帮你把衣服洗干净熨烫下
That's a very efficient service. 你们的服务效率可真高
You never been to a place like this before? 你以前从没来过这种地方吗
It's OK. 没关系的
Sometimes old men who have lost their wives, they come here... 有时候那些失去妻子的老男人也会到这里来
all the time. 经常来的
Old men? 老男人
I am so old? 我有那么老吗
No! I mean I am young. 不我是说我很年轻
Anyway... 总之
I'll make you young as well. 我会让你也觉得恢复年轻状态的
Whore. 婊子
'Dear Grace. 亲爱的格蕾丝
'I write this letter to you with a heavy heart. 我怀着沉重的心情给你写这封信
'I know exactly what you did, and with whom. 我清楚地知道你干了什么和谁一起干的
'I will not mention any of it in my report. 我在报告中一字都不会提的
'However, you should be aware 但是你必须明白
that I know you gave yourself to the man who is our sworn enemy. 我知道你已献身于我们不共戴天的仇敌
'That is not only treason, 那不仅是通敌行为
'it is disgusting beyond all measure. 更是恶心至极的行为
'Your father would be ashamed of you. 你父亲一定会以你为耻的
'And as for myself... I am beyond desolation. 至于我自己我心痛不已
'You have betrayed every principle 你已经背叛了你生来就享有的
'and standard of honour that was your birthright. 一切荣耀和遵从的原则
'And for what?' 你又是为了什么呢
Love.
完整版请点击
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. Did I do that? 天啊我很抱歉那是我弄的吗
It's OK. You are special, special customer. 没关系你是位很特殊很特殊的客人
Would you sit with me for a moment? 你能陪我坐一会儿吗
Please. 求你了
For the suits. 衣服的钱
You want to hear something funny? 要听点有意思的消息吗
Campbell was in the back room with one of my girls. 坎贝尔跟我的一个姑娘在里间
I am unarmed. 我没带武器
It's curious, Inspector. 真奇怪啊督察
I thought you came here to clean up the city. 我以为你是来清理这座城市的
Not to sleep with its whores. 而不是来跟妓女上床的
You're no different from any other copper that came before you. 你跟之前来的警察没两样
I'm no different from those who would follow should I choose to leave. 我和那些在我走后来接替我的人也没两样
You've no reason to stay. 你没理由留下
You have what you came for. 你的目的已经达到了
Yes. I have what I came for. 是的我的目的达到了
I have a meeting with Mr Winston Churchill at midday. 我中午要和温斯顿·丘吉尔先生开会
And no doubt he intends to congratulate me 无疑他会恭喜我
on finding those stolen guns. 寻回了那些被盗的枪支
And you still don't know how we found them, do you? 你还是不知道我们是怎么找到的对吧
Good. 很好
Oh, you got lucky. 你走狗屎运罢了
Did I? 是吗
Yeah. 是的
One thing I have learned... 我学到的一件事
is that you and I are opposites, but also just the same. 就是你我既对立又统一
Like an image in a mirror. 就好像镜中像
We hate people. 我们讨厌别人
And they in turn hate us. 别人也讨厌我们
And fear us. 惧怕我们
Before the day is over, your heart will be broken... 今天你会心碎
just the same as mine. 正如我一样
Men like us, Mr Shelby... 像我们这样的人谢尔比先生
will always be alone. 注定永远孤独
And what love we get... 我们得到的爱
we will have to pay for. 都必须付出代价
You forget, Inspector. 你忘了督察
I have my family. 我有家人
Enjoy your day. 祝你今天过得愉快
Oh, little one... 小家伙
You're much better with him than I am. 你比我更会跟他相处
He settles quicker with me cos he can't smell the milk. 他这么快就安静下来是因为我身上没有奶味
You're tired. Let's put him down. 你累了把他放回摇篮里吧
Mine were terrors for the tit. 我家孩子特爱咬乳头
Both of them. 两个都是
Well, you never knew my children, did you? 你不认识我的孩子们吧
No, I was a child myself, then. 不我自己当时都还是个孩子
You never talk about them. 你从没提起过
Never had reason to. 没理由说
My heart breaks even when I think about them. 一想到他们我就心疼
But today... 但今天
I do have reason to. 有理由了
Sit down, Ada. 坐下艾达
They were three and five years old. 他们一个三岁一个五岁
Sally was three, Michael was five. 萨莉三岁迈克尔五岁
Two weeks away from being six. 再过两周就六岁了
It was Sunday morning. I was at church. 那是周日早晨我去教堂了
"You're not forgiven." "上帝不会原谅你"
This... pinch-faced bitch said to me, "You're not forgiven." 一个苦瓜脸贱人跟我说"上帝不会原谅你"
You see, some sheets I washed and hung on the line 我洗完晾在外面的床单上
had the name of a hotel on them. 印着一家酒店的名字
They'd been stolen in a robbery, 那些床单在一件劫案中被偷
and they said some porter at the hotel had been coshed. 警方说酒店的服务员被人用短棍袭击了
And a woman from round here told the police about the sheets - 附近有个女人把床单的事告诉了警方
jealous, you see, of the new sheets. 就是因为嫉妒我有新床单
And when the police came, 警察到来的时候
they found a spirit still for making a few drops of gin. 发现一个用来制作杜松子酒的酒馏器
And for that... 为此
They took my children from me. 他们夺走了我的孩子们
And they never told me where they took them. 也不告诉我将他们送去了哪
And they did it cos they could. 他们这么做是因为他们有这个能力
And cos I was weak. 因为我很软弱
But they will never take your baby away from you. 但他们绝不会夺走你的孩子
Do you know why? 知道为什么吗
Cos Tommy wouldn't let them. 因为汤米不会让他们这么做
Cos Tommy won't let them walk all over us. 因为汤米不会让他们欺负我们

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:浴血黑帮第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/moimjrtx.html