| All right, the record should reflect now |
好了记录现在可以显示 |
| that the defendant is present with counsel. |
被告是和律师一起的 |
| You may be seated, if you wish. |
你们可以坐下了 |
| Even though my parents were tripping, I was psyched |
尽管我父母很紧张我却高兴得很 |
| because my favorite cousin Justin was coming. |
因为我最爱的表哥贾斯丁要来了 |
| Justin was only six months older than me, |
贾斯丁也就比我大6个月而已 |
| but he was the one who changed my life forever. |
但他彻底改变了我的人生 |
| Yo. Check this out. |
哟听听这个 |
| You are now about to witness |
你们即将看到的是 |
| the strength of street knowledge. |
街头知识的力量 |
| From that moment on, I was A.W.O... |
从那一刻起我就成了AWO |
| Asian with obsession. |
痴迷的亚洲人 |
| I couldn't wait to show Justin |
我迫不及待想让贾斯丁知道 |
| how deep my hip-hop knowledge had gotten. |
我对嘻哈乐的钻研有多深了 |
| Everything had to be perfect for when I busted out the new 2Pac. |
我拿出全新的图派克专辑时一切必须是完美的 |
| What's a 2-pack? |
图派克是什么[两包装] |
| It's not for you. Your baby ears aren't ready. |
不是给你听的你的"婴儿耳"还不够资格 |
| Remember the time a ladybug crawled in my ear? |
记得那次有只瓢虫爬进我耳朵里了吗 |
| Evan, Emery, grandma Chu will be staying in your room. |
埃文埃莫瑞楚外婆会睡在你们的房里 |
| Grandma party! |
奶奶外婆大狂欢 |
| You won't be sleeping there. |
你们不会睡在那里 |
| I have made other arrangements. |
我做了其他的安排 |
| Why can't we sleep on the couch? |
我们为什么不能睡在沙发上呢 |
| Because then your aunt and Uncle will know |
因为那样你们的姨妈和姨父就会知道 |
| we don't have enough bedrooms. |
我们家没有足够的卧室 |
| And they must never know that. |
绝不能让他们知道这点 |
| Okay, I just talked to Mitch, |
好了我刚找米奇谈过了 |
| and we have a great promotion set for Saturday. |
我们周六要举办一个大促销活动 |
| -All the boomin' onions you can eat for 99 cents. Yes! |
-花式炸洋葱仅售99美分-棒 |
| Cattleman's will be packed when we take your family there. |
等我们带你的家人过去餐厅一定是爆满的 |
| Won't you lose money? |
那样你们不会亏本吗 |
| Well, sometimes you have to spend money you don't have |
有时候你即使没钱也得花钱 |
| to make it seem like you have money that you don't spend. |
让人觉得你其实有钱但就是不花而已 |
| Okay, house is ready. |
好了家里已经收拾完毕 |
| Now it's our turn. We need a new look. |
现在轮到我们了我们需要个新形象 |
| We need a look that instantly says... "Success." |
我们需要能立刻展现成功的形象 |
| Let me explain. |
我先解释下 |
| In addition to fake lemon trees, |
除了假柠檬树 |
| another thing Chinese people did to show prosperity |
当年中国人喜欢做的另一件炫富的事 |
| was get a perm. |
就是烫卷发 |
| I don't know why, but to my people, |
我也不知道为什么但对于我们族人而言 |
| curls were like dollar signs. |
卷发等同于美元符号 |
| These success perms were a great idea. |
烫成"成功卷"真是太棒了 |
| I feel like a curly-headed lion surveying my kingdom. |
我感觉自己像是一头卷毛的狮子巡视着我的王国 |
| They're coming! They're coming! |
他们到了他们到了 |
| 完整版请点击 |
|
| We're ready. |
我们准备好了 |
| Connie! |
康妮 |
| Oh, your boobs are so big! |
你的胸好大啊 |
| I know. They're new. |
我知道新做的 |
| I had to give up jogging. |
我现在都不能慢跑了 |
| Oh, I can tell. |
我看得出来 |
| They are big. |
的确很大 |
| Nirvana? |
涅槃乐队 |
| Justin, yo, why you dressed like that? |
贾斯丁哟你怎么穿成这样啊 |
| It's grunge. |
垃圾摇滚风啊 |
| It reflects what I feel on the inside. |
这反映了我内心的感受 |
| Your shirt looks like a picnic blanket. |
你的衬衫就像一块野餐布 |
| Thank you. |
谢谢 |
| Where's Steve? |
怎么没看到史蒂夫 |
| He drove separately. |
他一个人开了一辆车 |
| He drove separately for 13 hours... |
他一个人开了13个小时的车 |
| Just so he could bring that stupid car. |
就为了把他那辆该死的车开过来 |
| He got a success perm, too. |
他也烫了个"成功卷"呢 |
| I see that. I can see that. |
我看到了我看到了 |
| Did somebody order chinese?! |
有人点了中餐吗[中国人] |
| Fancy place. |
房子挺豪华啊 |
| Have I got the "Huang" House? |
我来到"黄"家了吗[上错门] |
| That's a great joke, Steve. |
真好笑啊史蒂夫 |
| Funny every time you tell it. |
你每次说都很好笑 |
| Sweet ride, Uncle Steve. |
车真牛史蒂夫姨父 |
| Hey, thanks, Emery. |
谢谢你埃莫瑞 |
| If you work hard and you're smart like me, |
如果你努力工作又跟我一样聪明 |
| some day you can have a brand-new Miata. |
总有一天你也会有辆全新的马自达的 |
| Or used, because it's used. |
或是旧的这显然是二手车嘛 |
| Yo. |
哟 |
| You want to help me with this? |
你不帮我拿行李包袱吗 |
| I have my own baggage. |
我已经背着城镇的包袱了 |
| Emotional. |
情感上的 |
| So, the furniture store is doing really well, |
家具店的收益很不错 |
| and I thought, "Why not?" |
我就想啊"为什么不呢" |
| You only live once, right? |
人生只有一次对吧 |
| And now you are equipped with air bags. |
现在你身上自带气囊哦 |
| So, how was the trip down? |
旅途怎么样 |
| I know mom can be so critical of your driving. |
我知道妈妈一定很挑剔你的驾驶技术 |
| Oh, she was complaining the whole time... |
她一路都在抱怨 |
| Ah-ma! |
阿妈 |
| About you. |
抱怨你 |
| What?! |
什么 |
| She's been feeling a little abandoned, you know? |
她有种被抛弃感 |
| Because you abandoned her. |
因为你抛弃了她 |
| Connie! |
康妮 |
| Looks like you're not her favorite anymore. |
看来你现在已经不是她的最爱了 |
| Guess who is. |
猜猜谁是哦 |
| Are you thinking? Are you thinking about who is? |
你是在想吗你是在想是谁吗 |
| Connie! |
康妮 |
| Coming, ah-ma. |
来了阿妈 |
| And that's my Lazy Susan, |
那是我的懒汉餐桌转盘 |
| because, you know, sometimes we get lazy. |
因为有时候我们会很懒 |
| Oh, that's my, uh, pager. |
等下我的传呼机响了 |
| We're opening a second store. Business, right? |
我们正筹划开第二家店生意你懂的 |
| Tell me about it. |
可不是嘛 |
网友评论