| And did you see his hair? It was like wooosh. |
还有你瞧见他的头发了吗太潮了啊 |
| - You're too easily impressed - Yeah, yeah. |
-你真容易被打动-是啦是啦 |
| Check it out Dipper! I succesfuly bezappled my face! |
迪普快看我成功地给我的脸镶钻了 |
| - Is that permanent? - I'm on appreciating my time. |
-这是永久性的吗-我正在享受有限的时间 |
| - Somebody answer that door! - I'll get it! |
-谁来开开门啊-我来了 |
| - Howdy? - It's widdle old you! |
-你好啊-是小小的你 |
| Yeah, my song is quite catchy. |
我知道我的歌声挺朗朗上口的 |
| I know we haven't formaly met. |
我们虽然没有正式见过面 |
| but after yesterday's perfomance, I just couldn't get your laugh out of my head. |
但昨天表演之后你的笑声就萦绕在我的脑海里 |
| You mean this one? |
你说这样笑 |
| Aw, what a delight. And when I saw you in the audience, I said to myself |
太愉悦了当我在观众中瞧见你我就对自己说 |
| now, there is a kindred spirit. |
我找到了相似的灵魂 |
| Someone who appreciates sparkly things and laugh. |
喜欢闪闪发亮的东西还爱笑的人 |
| That's totally me! |
就是说我啊 |
| Enchanting. Utterly enchanting. |
迷人啊真是太迷人了 |
| - Who's at the door? - No one Grunkle Stan! |
-谁在门口-没人斯坦叔公 |
| I appreciate your discretion, that Stan is no fan of mine. |
感谢你的谨慎行事斯坦那家伙可不待见我 |
| I don't know how a lemon so sour could be related to a peach so sweet. |
真没想到那种烂柠檬竟然也会有你这样的甜心蜜桃相伴 |
| - Gideon! - What do you say, |
-吉迪恩-你觉得 |
| we step away from here and chat a bit more. |
我们离开这儿再谈点别的 |
| Perhaps in my dressing room? |
比如在我的化妆室里面谈谈怎么样 |
| Makeovers! |
化妆啊 |
| Do you see something you like? Cause I do.. |
你瞧见什么中意了的吗我瞧见了 |
| What? |
什么 |
| Hey Dipper! What's going on? |
迪普看看发生什么了 |
| Where have you been? And what's going on with |
你去哪里了还有你的手指甲又怎么了 |
| those finger nails, you look like a wolverine. |
看上去就像黄鼠狼 |
| I know, right? Waaa! |
我知道不错吧哈哈 |
| I'm hanging out with my new pal Gideon. He's one dapper little man. |
我和我的新伙计吉迪恩出去了他可真是个浓缩的精华啊 |
| Mabel, I don't trust anyone who's hair is bigger than their head. |
梅宝我可不相信发型会大过脑袋的家伙 |
| Aw, leave him alone. You never wanna do girly stuff with me. |
算了吧你根本不想陪我做些女孩的事情 |
| You and Soos could do boy stuff all the time. |
你和苏斯净做男孩的事情 |
| - What do you mean? - Hey dude. |
-你说什么-伙计 |
| - You ready to blow up these hotdogs in a microwave one by one? - Am I? |
-你准备好来用微波炉一根一根炸热狗了吗-当然 |
| One at a time! One at a time! |
一次一根一次一根 |
| Wow! The view from your family factory is nuts! |
哇从你家工厂这儿望去的景色真是太棒了 |
| Good thing we both brought our opera glasses! |
好在我们带了剧场观望眼镜 |
| Mabel, when I'm up here looking down on all them lil old people. |
梅宝当我身处这里俯视着这些小可怜们 |
| I feel like I'm king of all I survey. |
我就觉得我是目及一切的王者 |
| - And guess that makes you my queen! - What? |
-而你就是当之无愧的女王-什么 |
| You've being so nice to me right now. |
你这样对我真好 |
| Quit it! |
快别这样了 |
| I can't quit it. I'm speaking from my heart. |
我无法停止因为我用自己的内心诉说 |
| - From the where now? - Mabel, I've never felt this close to anyone. |
-用哪儿呢-梅宝我从未感到和人这么亲近 |
| So..so close. |
如此如此亲近 |
| 完整版请点击 |
|
| Look Gideon, I am .. |
吉迪恩听着我 |
| I like you a lot but let's just be friends. |
我挺喜欢你的但是我们还是只做朋友吧 |
| At least give me a chance. Mabel, will you do me the honour |
至少给我个机会吧梅宝你能够给我这个荣幸 |
| - of going on a date with me? - A play date? |
-邀请你和我约会吗-游戏约会 |
| A shopping date? |
购物约会 |
| It will just be one lil old date. |
这只是个小小的约会 |
| I swear with my lucky bolo tie. |
我对我的扣式领带发誓 |
| Okay, then. I guess. |
好吧我想 |
| Mable Pines, you have made me the happiest boy in the world. |
梅宝·派恩斯你让我成为了世界上最幸福的人 |
| Are you sniffing my hair? |
你在嗅我的头发吗 |
| It's not a date, Dip, it's just, you know |
这可不是约会迪普你知道那只是 |
| I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Until he figured it, I'd throw him a bone. |
我不想伤害他的感情等他想明白了我就给他点安慰 |
| Mabel, guys don't work that way. He's gonna fall in love with you. |
梅宝男孩子可不是这么想的他会坠入爱河的 |
| Pff, yeah, right. |
噗你说个鬼啦 |
| I'm not THAT lovable. |
我还没有这么招人喜爱呢 |
| - Kaboom! Yes! - Okay, at least we agree on something here. |
-秒杀你-好吧咱们还是达成了一点点共识 |
| A night of enchantment awaits, my lady. |
一个神奇的夜晚等着咱们呢我的女士 |
| Oh boy. |
哦天 |
| I can't believe they'd let us bring horse in here. |
不敢相信他们竟然允许带马进来 |
| Well, people have hard time saying 'no' to me. |
人们都不忍心对我说“不” |
| Ah! Monsieur Gideon! The feet on the table! |
吉迪恩先生把脚搁在桌子上 |
| An excellent choice! |
有创意 |
| - Jean-Luc, what have we discussed about our contact? - Yes, yes. Very good. |
-让-吕克咱们本来是怎么说的来着-对对您说的对 |
| I've never seen so many forks. |
我从没有看见过这么多人 |
| And water with bubbles in it? Oh, ulala, weewee. |
还有带泡泡的水太赞了 |
| Oh, parlez-vous francais? |
哦你会说法语吗 |
| I have no idea what you're saying. |
我听不懂你在说什么 |
| Hey, hey! What the jackal is Mabel doing |
报纸上面梅宝怎么会和 |
| in the paper next to that crazy pitpocket Gideon? |
那个疯狂的豺狼吉迪恩在一起 |
| Oh, yeah. That's like a big deal. |
这可是个轰动新闻 |
| Everybody's talking about Gideon and Mabel's big date tonight. |
每个人都在谈论吉迪恩和梅宝今晚的约会 |
| What? That little shyster is dating my great niece? |
什么那个奸诈小人竟然在和我的完美侄孙女约会 |
| I wonder what the new name will be for the power couple? |
我在想这对强强组合会有什么新名字 |
| Mabidion? Gidiable? Magidbelion! |
梅迪恩吉迪宝梅吉宝迪恩 |
| I didn't know! I didn't hear about it! And plus, I told her not to! |
我不知道我没听说过而且我让她别接近那个家伙了 |
| Yeah, well it ends tonight. I'm going right down to that little scug's house. |
今晚一切都会终结我立马就去那个讨厌鬼的家里 |
| This is gonna stop right now. |
一切马上就会结束 |
| Dude, woudn't it be funny if that was a closet? |
伙计如果那是个壁橱该有多可笑啊 |
| And he had to come back again and walk through the real door? |
他就不得不折回来重走一遍真正的大门 |
| Nope, real door. |
唉哟是真的门 |
| Gideon, you little punk! Open up! |
吉迪恩你这个小混球快开门 |
| I will pardon nothing! |
我可不会重复第二次 |
| Why! Stan Pines! |
怎么斯坦·派恩斯 |
| - What a delight! - Out of the way, bud. |
-多荣幸啊-别挡路伙计 |
| I'm looking for Gideon. |
我在找吉迪恩 |
| Well, I haven't seen the boy around, but since you're here. |
我没看见那小家伙不过既然你来这儿了 |
| You simply must come in for coffee. |
不如进屋来喝杯咖啡吧 |
| - Bu but I came.. - It's imported. All the way from Columbia. |
-但我是为了-进口货色哦从哥伦比亚运过来的 |
| I went to jail there once. |
我在那儿蹲过一次监狱 |
| Some digs you got here. |
你这儿好东西还不少 |
| Oh, this. This is beautiful. |
这件这件太漂亮了 |
| Now, I hear your niece and my Gideon are well, |
我听说你的侄孙女和我的吉迪恩 |
| they are singing in harmony lately, so to speak. |
可以说正在度过琴瑟和鸣的晚上呢 |
| Yeah, and I'm against it. |
我可是大大反对的 |
| No, no, no. I see it as a fantastic business oportunity. |
不不不我觉得这可是一个很好的商机 |
| Yes, the Mystery Shack and the Tent of Telepathy. |
没错神秘小屋和通灵帐篷 |
网友评论