| Do you have any aspirin? |
你有阿司匹林吗 |
| Hey, there, neighbor! |
嘿你好啊邻居 |
| Hello, neighbor. |
你好啊邻居 |
| - I'm Louis.- I'm Marvin. |
-我叫路易斯-我叫马文 |
| - Hello. - This is Honey. |
-你好-这是哈妮 |
| - Hello. - Hi! |
-你好-你好 |
| We just got back from a month in the Keys. |
我们刚在礁岛群待了一个月回来 |
| Oh, that's wonderful |
那真是太好了 |
| you took your daughter on such a nice vacation! |
你带你女儿去享受了一趟美好的假期 |
| Your dad is a good man. |
你爸可真是个大好人 |
| Listen to him. |
要听他的话哦 |
| Stay in school. |
在学校好好学习 |
| She's my wife. |
她是我妻子 |
| Of course she's your wife. |
她当然是你妻子了 |
| She doesn't look like you at all. |
她跟你长得一点都不像 |
|
《狂犬库丘》 改编自史蒂芬·金的小说 |
| Oh, no. |
不好 |
| You're reading Stephen King.What's wrong? |
你竟然在读史蒂芬·金的小说出什么事了 |
| I have nothing in common with these neighborhood women. |
我跟那些邻居女人们格格不入 |
| I miss my friends back in D.C. |
我想念华盛顿的那些朋友们了 |
| We had such pleasant talks. |
我们当年聊天是多么畅快 |
| I guess I'm just lonely. |
大概我是寂寞了吧 |
|
你知不知道我三岁的时候 他们把我的脚绑了(七) |
| You'll make new friends.It just take time. |
你会交到新朋友的只是需要一段时间而已 |
| And stop reading that book. |
别再看那书了 |
| Those stories always give you nightmares. |
你总是会因这类故事做噩梦 |
| You know what gives me nightmares? |
你知道什么会让我做噩梦吗 |
| Our bank account. |
我们的银行账户 |
| Stephen King should publish my checkbook. |
史蒂芬·金应该出版一下我的支票簿 |
| Mom, can I get the new Air Jordans? |
妈能给我买双新乔丹鞋吗 |
| - Wh...- Why not? |
-为...-为什么不行 |
| They don't cost that much. |
那鞋也不是很贵啊 |
| My sneakers aren't fine. |
我的运动鞋不能穿了 |
| You never let me get anything! |
你什么都不给我买 |
| God! |
天呐 |
| I'm looking forward to when he wants a car. |
我很期待等他想要车时是什么样的情形 |
| And there's a point system, |
她们提到什么计分系统 |
| and then something happens with a clock, |
然后又是钟什么的 |
| and then the winner drinks milk. |
并且获胜者可以喝牛奶 |
| I love it. I love it. |
我喜欢我喜欢 |
| Okay, this block party is a great opportunity |
听着街区派对是个大好机会 |
| for us to network and promote the restaurant. |
可以让我们打通人脉并宣传一下餐厅 |
| - When is it? - I don't know. |
-什么时候办-我不知道 |
| There's a party-planning meeting tonight. |
今晚会召开派对筹备大会 |
| I sent representatives. |
我派了几个代表过去 |
| 完整版请点击 |
|
| Look, Alice, I don't want to sound like a broken record, |
听着爱丽丝我也不想重复说个不停 |
| but why not a petting zoo? |
但为什么不能搞个抚爱动物园呢 |
| We need to show people |
我们需要让大家知道 |
| that Cattleman's Ranch has great food, you know? |
牧民的牧场餐厅有着美味的食物 |
| We got to generate a buzz to bring in the customers. |
我们必须制造点动静以吸引顾客 |
| I'll get a meat smoker. We'll give out steak and ribs. |
我去弄个烟熏机我们赠送一些牛排和肋排 |
| No, are you crazy? |
不行你是疯了吗 |
| We cannot afford to just give away food! |
我们可负担不起白送食物 |
| The restaurant's not making any money. |
餐厅一点钱都没赚到 |
| We can barely pay our bills. |
我们连账单都快付不起了 |
| Jessica, it's important to project the image you want people to see. |
杰西卡营造你希望别人看到的形象是很重要的 |
| If you want to be successful, |
如果你想成功 |
| you have to project success. |
就必须营造出成功的样子 |
| That's what I needed to do. |
那正是我需要做的 |
| I wanted to change the way the kids at school saw me, |
我想改变同学们对我的看法 |
| so I turned to the one person |
所以我向唯一一个 |
| who could guide me through this... |
可以指引我解决这事的人求助了 |
| Ol' dirty bastard. |
肮脏的老混蛋[ODB] |
| That's it... a hot girl was the ultimate status symbol. |
没错一个性感的妹子是终极地位的象征 |
| Even if I couldn't have Jordans, |
即便我没有乔丹鞋 |
| if I had a fine shorty on my arm... |
如果有个美眉挽着我的手 |
| wouldn't matter. |
那也不重要了 |
| Thanks, O.D.B.! |
谢了ODB |
| Be right back! Taking out the trash! |
马上回来丢一下垃圾 |
| Eddie! |
埃迪 |
| That's very expensive! |
那个很贵的 |
| If you want to waste something, you waste water! |
如果你非要浪费点什么就浪费水吧 |
| Do not throw juice! |
别把果汁白白泼掉 |
| Mom, get out of my fantasy. |
妈滚出我的幻想 |
| Jessica, water doesn't project success. |
杰西卡水可不能营造成功的形象 |
| Capri Sun does. |
果汁才可以哦 |
| As does Cattleman's Ranch ribs... |
牧民的牧场餐厅肋排也是哦 |
| great pork at a fair price. |
超美味的猪肉价格公道 |
| Come on, fly girls. Try a rib. Tell a friend. |
快来吧美女们尝块肋排帮忙宣传下 |
| This is not free, okay? |
这不是免费的明白吗 |
| I am going to charge you all. |
我会向你们收费的 |
| Dad saw an opportunity |
我爸发现一个 |
| to promote our restaurant at the Nascar party. |
在纳斯卡派对上推销我们家餐厅的机会 |
| He just needed to figure out what the hell Nascar was first. |
不过他得先搞清楚纳斯卡是什么东西 |
| Hello. Uh, do you have any Nascar videos? |
你好请问有纳斯卡赛事的碟片吗 |
| Car or truck, cup series or busch, |
小车卡车跑车布施车 |
| short track or road race? |
短道赛车还是公路赛车 |
| I... |
我... |
| Uh, which one is the milk? |
哪一种是喝牛奶的 |
| All right. Come on. |
好吧跟我来 |
| Come on. |
来吧 |
| Let's go walk past the adult section and try to see inside. |
我们穿过成人区看看里面有什么 |
| I thought those were the westerns. |
我以为那些是西部片呢 |
| Only the sexy ones. |
是性感的西部片 |
| They die and leave their wives their money. |
他们去世了把财产都留给了妻子 |
| "Dolores Claiborne." |
《热泪伤痕》 |
| Sometimes, they're driving home from their mistress's apartment, |
有时他们从情妇家开车回家 |
| and their brakes suddenly fail. |
他们的刹车会突然失灵 |
| An accident, Dolores... |
一场意外事故德罗丽丝 |
| can be an unhappy woman's best friend. |
可以成为一个不幸福的女人最好的朋友 |
| My husband doesn't like it when I watch Stephen King movies. |
我老公不喜欢我看史蒂芬·金的电影 |
网友评论