美文网首页
初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-25 14:38 被阅读0次

初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
After pops banned ma from working at the restaurant 我爸禁止我妈去餐厅工作之后
because she drove everyone nuts, 因为她把大家都逼疯了
she was really determined to find a job. 她下定决心要自己找一份工作
Overqualified. 资历过高
Not enough pay. 工资太低
"Must be a team player"? "必须擅于团队合作"
- No. - Mom! -免了-妈
Eddie's flicking my ear. 埃迪在弹我的耳朵
I'm just holding my hand here. I'm not even touching him. 我只是把手举在这儿而已我都没碰他
I feel phantom flicks. 我感觉到"幻影弹指"了
Eddie, I could get by with only two sons. 埃迪我觉得只有两个儿子也挺好的
Think about that. 自己去想想吧
That woman was tough. She could handle anything. 那女人太强悍了她什么问题都能解决
完整版请点击
Excuse me, ma'am? 打扰了女士
Anything but an Orlando heat wave. 除了奥兰多的高温
You really can't loiter in the frozen food aisle. 你们不能在冷冻食品通道赖着不走
I am not loitering. 我不是在赖着
I am shopping. 我在购物呢
$4.99? 4.99美元
初来乍到单词统计
初来乍到高频单词统计
I'll give you $2. 2美元卖我吧
The popsicles are a set price. They're not negotiable. 冰棒的价格是固定架不能还价
You're good. $2.50. 你很厉害2.5美元
Ma'am, if you wanna beat the heat, 女士如果你们想凉快
they sell air conditioners at Sears. 希尔斯商场就有空调卖啊
Oh, we have an air conditioner. 我们家是有空调的
Moms just won't let us turn it on. 只是我妈不让我们开
Air conditioning is expensive. 空调是很耗电的
Who do you think we are, the Chiangs? 你以为我们是蒋氏家族吗
Very prominent family in D.C. 那是华盛顿特区的豪门贵族
They're sort of the Liaos of the upholstery world. 他们就相当于室内装潢界的廖氏家族
Very prominent family in Taiwan. 那是台湾的豪门贵族
They made their fortune in textiles... 他们主要是靠纺织品发财的
Ma'am, not today. 女士今天别添乱
There's a dog loose in the produce section. 有只狗狗闯进了农产品区
A dog?! 狗狗
I'll give you a dollar for all of this. 那些一美元全卖给我算了吧
Me and the kids at school didn't always get along, 我和那些同学并非总是能相处得来
but the things we could agree on 但我们比较合拍的东西有
were hoops, hip-hop, and Nintendo. 篮球嘻哈和任天堂游戏
So when we heard Shaq 所以当我们听说大鲨鱼
combined all three in a video game, 在一个电子游戏中将三样相结合
we lost our damn minds. 我们简直高兴疯了
It's called "Shaq Fu." 叫《功夫鲨鱼》
It's like "Mortal kombat," But with Shaq. 就像是《真人快打》不过有大鲨鱼
Goes on sale next week. 下周开始出售
$50. 50美元
I don't have that kind of scrill! 我可没有那么多银子
I mean, Shaq's gotta make his money. I respect that. 大鲨鱼要赚钱我尊重这一点
But what about these Japanese guys? 但这些日本人算什么鬼
What do they need it for? 他们要那么多钱干什么
Aren't you japanese? 你不是日本人吗
You shut your damn mouth. 你给我闭上臭嘴
I'm gonna pay for it by taking my sister's tooth fairy money. 我要偷走我妹妹的"牙仙存款"
I've been double mowing the Millers' lawn. 我把米勒家的草坪割了两次
They haven't noticed. 他们都没发现
I think they're going through some stuff. 我觉得他们家正经历什么家庭危机
I've been pocketing my lunch money. 我把午餐费存起来了
You're not gonna eat? 你都不吃饭了吗
Just gotta get past Wednesday... 熬过周三就行了
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
dinosaur nuggets, pudding cup. 恐龙形鸡块布丁杯
My mom's driving to Miami to get the game for me. 我妈会开车去迈阿密给我买那个游戏碟
They get it two days earlier down there. 那边会提前两天发售
Yeah, she's making up 没错她主要是想弥补
for my dad forgetting me at a Walmart. 我爸把我忘在了沃尔玛超市那事
- No fair! - Lucky! -不公平-好幸运
You gonna finish your sandwich? 你的三明治还吃吗
I'm gonna ask my mom for the money. 我打算问我妈要钱
She's usually cheap as hell, 她一般都是一毛不拔的
but she'll get this is an emergency. 但她会理解这是生死攸关的急事
So a basketball man made a video game 一个打篮球的做了个电子游戏
about karate'ing people? 是关于用空手道制服别人的
Thank God. Thank God. I knew you'd get it. 谢天谢地太好了我就知道你能理解的
There we go. 来吧
Little zip zip. 把拉链拉开吧
She probably has no energy because it's so hot in here. 她很可能没力气拉开了因为家里太热了
Can we turn on the a/c just for a second? 我们能打开空调吗就开一会儿
Grandma, please. I have a headache. 奶奶求你别说了我脑仁都疼了
When mommy finds a job, then we can turn on the a/c. 等妈妈找到工作我们就开空调
For now, it's just too expensive. 现在真是太贵了开不起
Do you know what's free? 你知道什么是免费的吗
Parking at the mall where they sell video games. 去售卖电子游戏碟的商场停车是免费的哦
No, it's not. 不不是的
So we walk through Brookstone 那样我们就能穿过布鲁克斯通商场
and get a stamp! God! 盖个章了天啊
Hey, everyone! 大家好啊
How was your day? Boys, how was school? 今天过得怎么样孩子们今天在学校如何
- Great! I got elected... - Terrific! My turn! -很好我被选为... -好极了到我说了
I have exciting news. 我有个令人激动的消息
I finally hit on a winning promotion at the restaurant! 我终于想到一个致胜的餐厅促销活动
This wasn't the first time pops had come home excited 这已经不是我爸第一次兴冲冲地回到家
about a "Winning" Publicity stunt. 说自己想到一个致胜的促销活动
Ahoy, me hearties! 你们好朋友们
I be Captain Book! 我是布克船长[书]
Lest there be claims of copyright plunder, 为免版权上的争端
that's b-o-o-k. 那是书的拼音
Now what would ye like to order? 你们想点些什么
Luckily, my dad was about to stumble into 幸运的是我爸即将赶上
the biggest restaurant craze of the mid '90s. 餐厅业在90年代中期最大的浪潮
Fajitas! 墨西哥烤肉
Orlando can't get enough 奥兰多人永远吃不够
utility-grade skirt steak 可用食材级别的横肌牛排
delivered in a sizzling skillet. 用滋滋的铁板端上去
No way. No way white people will eat meat out of a pan. 不可能白人不可能直接从锅里吃肉的
Yes way. Yes way all day. 当然可能绝对可能
完整版请点击
You bring them tortillas, veggies, and steak, 你端上玉米薄饼蔬菜和牛排
and they assemble it themselves. 他们自己组合在一起
It's like an edible Ikea chair. 那就像是可以吃的宜家椅子
Or a legos you can eat! 或是可以吃的乐高玩具
He improved on it. He just made it better. 他顿时提高了格调他说得更好
So we're about to come into some money, huh? 所以我们要赚到大钱了是吧
Papa, you been working out? 爸爸你最近有健身吗
'Cause you're looking swole. 因为你看起来很健美
What? 什么鬼
Since things are looking so good at the restaurant, 既然餐厅的经营状况那么好
maybe you can spot me some bread for a video game? 或许你可以给我点"粮"去买电子游戏
50 small? 50块小钱
I knew this would happen. 我就知道会这样
The downside of the greatest country in the world. 全世界最伟大的国家不好的一面
Entitled children feeling like they don't have to work 让小孩子们觉得他们不用工作
to get what they want. 就能得到他们想要的
My father, your yaya, 我父亲也就是你爷爷
made me work hard for every penny, 曾经逼我为了每一分钱辛苦工作
and that work ethic is how I'm able to keep the lights on. 正是因为这样我才能养家糊口让家里灯火辉煌
But not the a/c. 但不能开空调吗
That's your mother's thing. She runs the house. 那是你妈的事她主内
Don't pull me into that. 别把我扯进来
If you want money, you need to work for it. 如果你想要钱你得去辛苦工作
But I can't work. I'm only 11. 但是我不能工作我才11岁
Well, when your grandfather was 11, 你爷爷11岁的时候
he had three kids. 都有3个孩子了
As I say that, I realize I'm exaggerating, 我一说出来就意识到我太夸张了
but he definitely was working at your age. 但他像你这么大的时候绝对已经工作了
Right, ma? 对吧妈
I always respected him for that. 我一直很敬重他这一点
Made me the man I am today. 让我成为了今天这样的男人
So it's settled. 那就这么定了
Eddie will come work with me at Cattleman's after school. 埃迪放学后跟我去牧民餐厅工作
Great, because I have a job interview. 好极了因为我还有个面试
A furniture store needs management help. 一个家具店需要管理上的帮助
That's my specialty. 那是我的专业技能
What's your specialty, Emery? 你的专业技能是什么埃莫瑞
I know you want me to say "The ladies," 我知道你希望我说是泡妞
but I'm classier than that. 但我比这有格调
When I grow up, 等我长大后
I want my specialty to be homemade pickles. 我希望我的专业技能是手工制作泡菜
That's a new interest for you. 那是你的又一个新兴趣
- I was gonna tell you earlier... - No, it's fine. -我之前有打算告诉你的-不没事
I guess I just have to share a bunk bed with a total stranger. 大概我得和一个完全陌生的人共享上下铺了
I'm sorry. It's the heat. 抱歉太热导致我火气大
- Ready for your first day? - Look, dad, -准备好第一天工作了吗-听着爸
I don't wanna be here, and you don't want me here. 我不想在这里你其实也不希望我在这里
Uh, I do want you here. 我希望你在这儿啊
Remember my incredibly moving speech about your grandfather? 记得我那场关于你爷爷的感人泪下的演讲吗
But as long as I'm here, I'm gonna make the best of it. 但只要我在这里我就一定会拼尽全力的
Tips for "Shaq Fu." 《功夫鲨鱼》小费赞助
Life, huh? 该死的生活
You give a company 22 years, you think... 你将22年人生都奉献给一家公司你以为...
My ears don't come free. 我的倾听可不是免费的
You know, rather than have my 11-year-old tend bar, 我觉得11岁的你负责吧台不合适
I thought you could work the floor. 我想的是让你当个打杂的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:初来乍到第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nbvmlrtx.html