美文网首页
极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-05-21 17:22 被阅读0次

极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hello?
Mother? I can barely hear you. 妈妈我听不清你说什么
I'm so sorry. We're having frightful problems with our phone. 真抱歉家里电话出了严重的故障
I've no idea when it'll be fixed. 我也不知道什么时候能修好
But I'll call you the second it is. 一修好马上打给你
I said, I can't hear you! 不是说了听不见吗
Oh. Violet. Hello. 是维奥莱特啊你好
No, of course I can hear you. 当然能听见
Yes. Come right over. 好的过来吧
Yes, Violet? What is it? 维奥莱特什么事
Mother! 亲娘啊
I said, the phone is broken! 我说过了电话坏了
Christ! 神啊
完整版请点击
Every morning I wake up to some new abomination with my body. 每天起床身上总会多一处不对劲的地方
All my toes are now sticking out in different directions. 我的脚趾正呈分叉状指向各方
It's like someone yelled 'Fire!' in a crowded theatre. 仿佛在拥挤的剧院里听到有人喊"着火了"
Yes, your back was cracking so much last night, 是啊昨天夜里你的背响个不停
I thought you were making popcorn in bed. 我以为你在床上爆爆米花呢
That's because I have to contort myself into ridiculous positions 那是因为我得把自己扭得不成人样
极品基老伴高频词统计
极品基老伴高频词
to get as far away from you as possible! 才能尽可能地远离你
Believe me, I don't want you anywhere near me either. 相信我我也不想让你接近我
It takes all my willpower every night 每天晚上我都是往死里憋
not to roll you onto the floor. 才没把你踹地上去
My entire body is creaking. 我全身都在吱嘎作响
I sound like a haunted house. 这动静跟鬼屋似的
When did this happen to us? 我们从何时起变成了这样
Us?! 我们
I feel perfectly spry. I've never felt younger. 我精神好着呢最近感觉尤其年轻
In fact, I was thinking of going running today. 我今天还打算去慢跑呢
Good. Just so long as you keep going in the one direction. 行啊只要你全身能保持方向一致就行
At least I still have my looks. 至少我帅气依旧
You haven't held onto them nearly as well as I have. 论容貌你可没我保持得好
- But, of course, everybody knows that. - Bollocks! -不过这已经是公认的了-胡扯
You look like a rotting pumpkin! 你长得跟个烂南瓜似的
How could anyone find you more attractive than me? 怎么会有人觉得你比我帅
I don't know. But they do. 我也不知道他们就是这么觉得
Hello, Violet. 你好维奥莱特
Vi? Who's better looking? Stuart or me? 小维斯图尔特和我比谁更帅
Just tell the truth. Nobody's going to be mad at you. 实话实说就行我们不会生气的
Well, I don't know. You're both so handsome. 我不知道你们两个都好帅
Yes. But if someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick? 是的如果有人用枪指着你逼你选呢
Who would it be? 你选谁
Is someone going to put a gun to my head? 有人要用枪指着我的脑袋吗
- Just pick, Violet. - I'd rather not. -快选吧维奥莱特-人家不要
She's afraid to say. It's clear that it's me. 她不敢说而已明显是我啊
Half your face is in your lap. It can't be you. 半张脸都耷拉到膝盖了肯定不是你
Just pick one of us. 二选一就行
This is making my stomach very upset. 压力好大人家胃都疼了
- Never mind. - Thank you. -那算了-谢谢
You know... 要知道...
I was coming here to share some good news. 我来是想告诉你们个好消息
But sometimes, I get the feeling... 但有时候我总觉得...
you don't even care what's going on in my life. 你们对我的生活毫不关心
Vi! You know that's not true. 小维你知道不是这样的
Of course we care. 我们当然关心你
What's the good news? 好消息是什么
You really want to know? 你们真想知道
Don't make us drag it out of you, dear. 不要消磨我们的耐心亲爱的
Tell us or don't. We only care so much. 要说就快说我们也没那么关心你
极品基老伴台词本中英对照
极品基老伴台词本单词标注
I'm in love. 我恋爱了
- That's marvellous. - Yes. We can't wait to meet him. -太棒了-是啊我们迫不及待想见见他
Neither can I. 我也是
You've not met him yet? 你还没跟他见过面
Only online. But we've been e-mailing for weeks. 只在网上交流过我们互通了几周的电邮
And now I'm finally ready to go to Argentina. 现在我终于准备去阿根廷了
He lives in Argentina?! 他住在阿根廷
That's why I've been learning Spanish. 所以我在学西班牙语
And hopefully, he's been learning English. 希望他也在学英语
Do you remember when you asked us 还记得你问我们
why you've had 500 failed relationships? 为什么你失恋了五百次吗
It's because of this crap! 就是因为这种破事
You see, I don't understand, Violet. 我不明白维奥莱特
You're always travelling the globe 你总是满世界跑
to meet these strange men. 见那些陌生人
Why can't you ever find anybody at home to mistreat you? 为什么不找个本地人来虐待你呢
Believe me, I've tried. 相信我我试过
Just promise you're not going to judge me. 向我保证不要对我评头论足
All right. I promise. 好啦我保证
I'm going to, though. 我可没保证
- Ah, Ash! - Is this an OK time? -艾什-没打扰到你们吧
Of course. Come in. 怎么会呢请进
- You remember our friend Violet? - Hi. -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧-你好
Just so you know, Ash, I'm no longer available. 艾什跟你说一句我不是单身了
I have a lover. 我有人了
You have an e-male 你那是电子情人
Hello, Ash. What can we do for you? 艾什有什么可以帮忙的吗
I just got a new job. 我找到了份新工作
Handing out flyers at a nightclub. 在夜店发传单
And I wanted to invite you guys. 我想邀请你们过去
A club?! 夜店
Oh, I don't think so. 还是不要了吧
The last time I went clubbing, 上回我去夜店的时候
Grace Jones punched me 还被葛蕾丝·琼斯打了一拳
for stepping on her pet snake. 因为我踩到了她的宠物蛇
Why don't you ask us again in a few months, 几个月后再来邀请我们吧
when we've had proper time to prepare ourselves? 我们好有时间准备一下
Yeah. The thing is, I get paid by the head. 问题是我的工钱要按人头算
He gets paid to give head? 他用人头换工钱
He gets paid for the amount of people he brings into the club. 按照他带去夜店的人数算工钱
Less interesting. 顿觉无趣
You'd be helping me tons. 你们能帮我很大的忙
Well, if it would help you, we'll go. 如果能帮到你我们会去的
- Great. - Besides... -太好了-更别说
I used to get my fair share of attention. 想当年我也是饱受瞩目
完整版请点击
Turned a few heads. 让多少人回首
And stomachs. 还让多少人反胃
I can't go, Ash. 我去不成了艾什
Because I'll be with Ignacio in Argentina. 我要去阿根廷和伊格纳西奥相会
Please stop looking so jealous. 别一脸吃醋样啦
Well, perhaps you should be going now, dear. 你现在就出发吧亲爱的
We have to start planning our outfits. 我们要开始挑衣服了
- So...bon voyage. - Oh, all right. -旅途愉快-好吧
- Good luck, Violet. - I'll call. -好运维奥莱特-我会打电话的
I'm going to miss you both very - 我会非常想你...
Oh, this is lovely! 真不错
Why are we here again? 我们到这儿是干什么来着
- We're going out to a club. - Oh, of course. -我们要去夜店-是这么回事
This isn't the club, though. 不过这里不是夜店吧
No, dear, it's not. 不亲爱的不是
This is going to be such fun! 一定会很好玩的
When was the last time we all went out? 上次大伙一起出去玩是什么时候啊
I can't remember, because I still don't have a drink 记不得了因为到现在都没人给我上喝的
We almost didn't invite you, Mason. 我们差点就没邀请你梅森
But I said, "Oh, let's, do. 但我说"还是请他吧
He's got no-one." 他也没别的朋友了"
I'm so excited. Thanks for including me. 我太激动了感谢邀请
- You're welcome, Penelope. - Is the music a bit too loud? -不客气佩内洛普-音乐是不是太大声了
We're not there yet, dear. 我们还没去呢亲爱的
Of course we're not. 是啊还没去呢
Hello, everyone. 大家好啊
Is this too much or not enough? 过头了还是得再花枝招展点
I think we're going to need another option. 还有其他选项吗
Something with the word hideous in it 有没有"太丑了"
Well, don't you look smart? 你看起来挺帅的嘛
I see you're wearing an extra chin for the occasion. 看来你为了赴约还多戴了个下巴
I'm not sure that's quite the style any more, Freddie. 你这打扮是不是过时了弗雷迪
And I'm not sure why you're here. 你是不是不该出现在这啊
Do I look all right? 我这身还不错吧
Not really. 没觉得
Hello, Ash. 你好艾什
We're all ready. 我们都准备好了
These are proper club clothes, are they not, Ash? 这身很适合去夜店对吧艾什
I think you look... 你看起来...
kind of... Yeah. 有点...是啊
- Thank you. - All of you look... -谢谢-你们都...
- Yeah. - Wonderful! -不错啊-太棒了
- Well, shall we go? - Yes. It's so exciting. -我们走吧-好啊太兴奋了
What? 怎么了
Last time I wore this, 上次穿这身时
a young man gave me his telephone number. 一个小伙子给了我他的电话号码
Maybe I should give him a call. 我要不要给他打个电话
You realise he'll be at least 60 by now? 你知道他现在至少六十岁了吧
Oh, shit! 该死
Right. I'll just get you guys a table, 好的我给你们找张桌子
then I've got to get to work. 然后我就要去工作了
What is it you do here? 你在这里做什么
I stand out front in a tight T-shirt 我穿着紧身T恤站在外面
and beg people to come in. 乞求人们进来
It's not something just anybody can do. 这活可不是谁都能干的
Are you sure? 你确定吗
Look. There's somebody older than us. 看那边有人比咱们还老
It's a mirror. 那是面镜子
Bollocks! 讨厌
Right. I've got to get to work. 好的我得去干活了
I've got a good spot out front. 我在门口占了个好位置
I need to get there before the crack corps take it over. 再不过去就要被毒品大军占了
What kind of a club is it, anyway? 这到底算哪类俱乐部
I see boys and girls and boys and boys. 有男女一对的男男一对的
And girls and girls. 还有女女一对的
I have no idea. 我不知道
Ever since they came out with lesbians who aren't plain and misshapen, 自从出现了不丑也不胖的女同志之后
I've been confused. 我就不懂这个世界了
Well, I don't care for how higgledy-piggledy it all is now. 现在的年轻人搞得真乱套我不喜欢
Although, it is lovely they don't herd us into police vans 不过现在的人不会把我们塞进警车
and throw us into prison any more. 或是扔进监狱这点倒是不错
Look, Stuart. 快看斯图尔特
That young woman is heading your way. 那个年轻女孩朝你这边走过来了
Well, it's nice after all these years to see that I still have it. 看来我宝刀未老啊真不错
Hi. I'm Emma. What's your name? 你好我是爱玛你叫什么名字
He only likes dick. 他只喜欢鸡鸡

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xffsurtx.html