| Insight the first-- |
第一个闪光点 |
| you ain't afraid to put yourself out there. |
你不怕舍身救人 |
| And insight the second, |
第二个闪光点 |
| you believe in the real America-- |
你相信真正的美国精神 |
| freedom, self-sufficiency. |
自由自在自给自足 |
| I do. I-I really do. |
我相信我真的相信 |
| When I see a man like you |
当我看到像你这样的人 |
| driving that foreign shitbox of a car... |
开着那辆烂车 |
| Well, see, actually, it's-- |
那辆车其实是 |
| It's a sign a good man can't get ahead today. |
说明这年头好人没有好报 |
| It's a damned travesty. That's what it is. |
真是荒谬至极 |
| Well, that may be, Ricky, |
也许是这样里基 |
| but... |
但是 |
| I refuse to consider myself a victim. |
我不认为自己是个受害者 |
| You know, we are once again at a point in our history |
历史再一次重演了 |
| where the fly-swatting hand of government |
政府那苍蝇拍一样的大手 |
| is crushing the spirit of entrepreneurship -- |
正在扼杀企业家的自由灵魂 |
| Taxes, OSHA requirements, |
税收职业安全与健康管理局的要求 |
| the I.N.S. poking their big, fat nose into every mother-loving hire. |
国新社用肥大的鼻子嗅着每一个雇员的动作 |
| It's damned oppressive. |
这是赤裸裸的压迫 |
| It's tragic. |
很不幸 |
| It's un-American. |
这是非美国式的 |
| Jim, I think you are just the lawyer I need, |
吉米我认为你就是我所需要的律师 |
| 'cause I got me a case -- major -- I say, a major case. |
因为我的案子很大是个大案子 |
| Are you ready to clear your calendar? |
你准备好腾出时间了吗 |
| Ricky, I'm all ears. |
里基我洗耳恭听 |
| I want to secede from the United States. |
我要脱离美利坚合众国 |
| Now, I got 1,100 acres of property here, |
如今我在这里有4.4平方公里的房产 |
| self-sustaining with solar power and wells, |
用太阳能和井水可以自给自足 |
| a sovereign state immune to the business-killing regulations |
不受垄断条令约束的主权国 |
| of the country in which it geographically lies. |
虽在美国地理范围内却不受管制 |
| We are going to be America's Vatican City. |
我们要成为美国的梵蒂冈城 |
| Ricky... |
里基 |
| I'm your man. |
我跟你干 |
| Yeah, let's do this. |
好啊我们开始吧 |
| Let's show 'em all. |
让我们做给他们看 |
| Yes! We are doing this! |
是的我们就要这样做 |
| Now, it's not gonna be easy, sir. |
可是这条路不会一帆风顺的 |
| I mean, the government is gonna fight us tooth and nail. |
政府会跟我们展开恶战 |
| We could end up in the Supreme Court -- |
最后我们可能会上最高法院 |
| I'm talking thousands of man-hours -- |
这可能要花费数千工时 |
| I mean, years of effort. |
经过数年的努力 |
| Are you ready for that? |
你准备好了吗 |
| Me? |
我吗 |
| I say bring 'em on. |
让他们放马过来吧 |
| 完整版请点击 |
|
| Let's talk turkey. |
我们开诚布公地说吧 |
| What's your rate? |
你的收费标准是多少 |
| $450 an hour. |
每小时四百五十元 |
| The hell with hourly. |
不按小时算 |
| I want you on retainer. |
直接付定金 |
| How about $1 million even -- |
一百万怎么样 |
500,000 when we're done? |
预付五十万搞定后再付另一半 |
| A million? |
一百万 |
| That seems...fair. |
听起来很公平 |
| Would you like that in cash? |
你愿意收现金吗 |
| Tax-free and backed by the full faith and credit |
免税而且有桑迪亚共和国的 |
| of the sovereign Sandia Republic. |
十足信用作为担保 |
| It's, uh... |
这是... |
| Son...you are getting in on the ground floor. |
小子你占尽了先机啊 |
| Mr. McGill, hi. |
麦吉尔先生你好 |
| Thanks so much for coming. |
感谢你的到来 |
| Roland Jaycocks. Roland. |
我是罗兰·杰科克斯叫我罗兰 |
| Hey, Roland. Great to meet you. |
罗兰认识你很高兴 |
| You can call me "Jimmy." |
你可以叫我吉米 |
| Jimmy, absolutely. |
吉米当然了 |
| Hello. Please, come on in. |
你好请进 |
| Well, thank you. |
谢谢你 |
| God, what was it like climbing that billboard? |
天呐爬那个广告板是什么感觉 |
| Must have been pretty scary, huh? |
一定很吓人吧 |
| Guy needed help -- that's all. |
那个人需要帮助仅此而已 |
| You know, if I could do it, anybody could. |
其实我做的事别人也都能做 |
| Well, my hat is off to you. |
我很佩服你 |
| So, here we are. |
就是这里了 |
| And patent law is something you -- |
专利法是不是你... |
| Oh, yeah. In fact, I-I do so many patent cases, |
是的实际上我接过很多专利案件 |
| I should probably just go ahead and specialize already. |
我以后专接专利案件得了 |
| So, what do we got? |
这是什么 |
| - I feel silly asking this. - Yeah. |
-我有个不情之请-请说 |
| But before I show you my invention, |
在我向你展示我的发明之前 |
| would you mind signing a non-disclosure agreement? |
你介不介意签署一份保密协议 |
| You got it. No problem. |
当然可以没问题 |
| It's my idea of a lifetime. |
这是我毕生的心血 |
| If Fisher-Price or Playskool ever got their hands on this... |
万一费雪或者孩之宝得知了这个想法... |
| No worries. |
无需担心 |
| You ready? |
准备好了吗 |
| I may have seen one of these before. |
我以前好像看过这样的东西 |
| Not like this. |
和这个不一样 |
| This one has this little unit I've added. |
我在这上面加了个小装置 |
| This is my invention. |
这才是我的发明 |
| - Do you have children? - No. |
-你有孩子吗-没有 |
| My wife and I have two boys -- 4 and 6. |
我和我妻子有两个男孩一个四岁一个六岁 |
| And let me tell you -- toilet-training them? |
说真的教他们学会上厕所 |
| Nightmare, both times. |
真是场噩梦两个都是 |
| They just didn't want to use the commode. |
他们不习惯用坐便器 |
| So I wired a motion sensor to a voice chip, |
所以我在传感器上连了一个语音芯片 |
| and, well, no sense getting all technical, |
没必要说得那么专业 |
| but it's all about positive reinforcement. |
关键就是正强化 |
| Meet Tony the toilet buddy. |
这就是"如厕好伙伴托尼" |
| And when you sit down to do your business, |
当你坐下去准备上厕所 |
| this is how he works. |
它是这样工作的 |
| Oh, yeah, that's the way! |
对就是这样 |
网友评论