美文网首页
绝命律师第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

绝命律师第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-13 16:49 被阅读0次

绝命律师第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Works every -- I'm telling you -- every time. 我给你说绝对屡试不爽
- No. - Do it. Try it. -得了吧-来试试
- What? Right now? - Right here. -什么现在吗-快来
All right, all right. 好吧那就试试
Kind of. 凑合
Yeah, kind of that. Got to work on it, bro. 还差点仍需努力啊哥们
- All right, man. - Seriously. -好吧-真差得远
All right, bro, I'll work on it. 好我再加把劲
But -- but just, like, when -- when do you, you know... 但...你一般什么时候...
Right before the cork pops, you know? 就赶在木塞弹开之前
Timing's important, but... 时机的确重要但
but you don't do it, like, in her ear or nothing. 但你不能冲着她耳朵嚎吧
- No, you don't do it in her ear. - Because -- Yeah. -对不能冲着耳朵嚎-没错
完整版请点击
It's a given you don't do it in her ear. 当然不能对着耳朵吼
But this is, like, scientifically proven, okay? 但这是有科学依据的好吗
- Really? - This is, like, prehistoric stuff. -是吗-史前就有了
- It's like the medulla, the wolf brain. - Crazy, man. -人脑的髓质有狼性-真神了
- The what? - It's primitive stuff -- primitive stuff. -什么性-原始的野性
Okay, all right. Well, let me try it again. Let me try it again. 行让我再嚎一次再试一次
绝命律师单词统计
绝命律师高频单词统计
- Yeah! Yeah? - Nice. -够劲吧-不错
That's the wolf brain. 听听哥充满狼性的怒嚎
Man! This town sucks! 这鬼地方真无趣
Uh, sorry, bro. I know it's yours and everything. 哥们抱歉在你地盘上大放厥词
But it's not even 2:00. 但这才不到凌晨两点啊
Yeah, it does kind of suck. 是啊确实挺没劲
Hey, I know this, uh, after-hours place over -- 我知道一个...还没打烊的地儿
a couple blocks off Cermak. 在舍麦路附近
- Yeah? - You want to hit it? -是吗-想去不
Hells yeah! Let's do it. 去我们走
That's what I'm talking about. 不醉不归
Okay. 一起来
- Not in her ear. - All right. -别对着她耳朵就行-没错
- Right? - Not in her ear. Not in her ear. -是吧-不对着耳朵就行
Hey, uh, bro, I never did catch your name. 对了我还不知道你叫啥呢
- Saul. - Saul? -我叫索尔-索尔吗
S'all good, man. 一切都好[索尔·古德曼同音]
Get it? 懂没
I do. All right, Saul. 懂好吧索尔
Hey, hey, brother, whoa. 等等哥们
Check it out. What is that? 瞧瞧这是啥
Holy shit.
There's got to be at least a thousand bucks in here, man. 这里至少有一千块呢
Oh, my god. Look at that. 天中大奖了
- Whose is it? - Mine. -谁掉的啊-我的啊
Hey, possession's like 4/10ths of the -- 不是说了占有即那啥...
What did you call it, bro? 行话怎么说的
Like, is there an I.D. or...? 里面有身份证啥的没
Yeah.
I don't know. Some fat guy. 不认识是个胖子
I'm thinking that one. 估计是那个
Let's... 我们...
- Jesus. - Is he, uh... -天呐-他是不...
- What? - Is he, uh... -什么-他还活...
I don't know. 我咋知道
Hey, fella. You all right? 伙计你还好吗
Hey, buddy. 老兄
Hey, would you answer me? 你回个话行不
Hey. Answer this, you butthole. 回个毛欠操
What? Butthole? 什么欠操
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
What...the hell? 搞什么
Hey, uh...hey, bro, be nice, all right? 说话注意点
This guy right here is trying to help you. 他是想帮你呢
Help yourself to some of this, you butthole. 帮个鬼欠操
Hey. Hey, we're not buttholes, all right? 别一句一个欠操的
- So stop saying that. - Butt, butthole -闭嘴-欠操欠操
- Hey, man, what's your problem? - Butt, butt -你是不有病啊-欠欠操
My problem is I'm standing here talking to a couple buttholes. 跟你们两个欠操的货叽歪才有病
Actually, you're not standing, you fat bastard. 你站个鬼肥仔
You're laying on your fat ass. 肥臀垫地你没感觉吗
Hey, I'll roundhouse-kick you right in your head. 信不信哥一个回旋踢爆了你的头
And if you think I won't, 信不信
I'll come to the McDonald's, where you work. 哥去你打工的麦当劳
I'll buy... the whole damn place. 买下那...破地方
And I'll fire you. 然后把你炒了
I'll say, "Drop your mops, you buttholes, 'cause you're fired." 跟你说"拖把撂了你被炒了"
And then I'll roundhouse-kick you 然后我再一个回旋踢
right in your stupid heads. 正中你那猪头
尚格·云顿好莱坞动作巨星招牌动作360度回旋踢 剧中醉酒口误
Then I'll go "John"-Claude Van Damme on you... 之后哥再给你来个"约"格·云顿的招牌动作
You butthole. 你个欠操的
I'm keeping the money. 他的钱哥留下了
Here you go, fatty. 空钱包给你肥子
I got dibs on that watch, man. 手上那块表归我了
Let me see that. 让我看看
What kind is it? 什么牌子的
I don't know. It's just a watch. 不知道就是块表
We got to get out of here, man. 我们走吧
What kind of watch is it? 表什么牌子的
It's -- I don't know. It's... 是...我也不知道
Well, then, let me look at it. 让我看看
It's a damn Rolex. 这可是块劳力士呢
Oh. I don't know. 我又不懂
Not cool to be greedy, bro. 做人可不能这么黑心
- Uh, I don't -- I didn't know. - Not cool. -我先前不知道-不厚道
I di-- I didn't know what... 我不知道这是...
So, how do you want to split this up? 咱俩怎么分
I'll tell you what -- you keep the cash. 这样吧钱归你
I'll just keep the watch. 手表归我了
But the -- it's worth like 3 grand, man. 可是这表可值三千块老兄
$3,000 easy. 轻轻松松三千块
- No. - Yeah. -放屁-真的
Come on, now. Let's figure this out. We got to get out of here. 这样吧我们先搞清楚再走
All right, yeah. You're right. 好吧依你
You know what? I...sweeten the pot. 这样我再给你加点钱
完整版请点击
I got, uh, 5,20, 40,60, $80 我这有五二十四十八十
-- 580 bucks. 一共五百八十块
Add that to the $1,000 -- 加上钱包里的一千块
it's more than half. 可以买半块手表了
What do you know about that thing? 那可说不准
I mean, is it worth more than $3,000? 这表应该不止三千块吧
No, I don't -- I don't know. But we're good, right? 我不知道就这样了啊
- Yeah? We good? Okay? - Well... -就这么定了没意见吧-好吧...
Later, sucker! 回见二货
Six left. 还剩六块
Can we get more? 还能再多搞几块吗
God, I hope so. 但愿如此吧
It's like a license to print money. 来钱全不费功夫啊
A thing of beauty. 绝对的美差
Hey, what was that, uh, crazy stuff about roundhouse kicks? 你怎么想到回旋踢那一出的
Where the hell did you get that? 哪来的灵感
I don't know, man. 我不知道
Just something in my brain, you know? 这想法早就有了
It just came out. Too much? 就这样涌了出来太过了吗
No. I loved it. 不甚合我意
It was, like, deep or something. 只是感觉略有深意
You want to talk about brilliant? 论功绩的话
I mean, we -- you're the man. 我们两个当中你才是主力
Me -- I'm just -- I love watching you work, man. 至于我我喜欢欣赏你干活
It's good for making beer money -- that's about all. 也就赚点啤酒钱仅此而已
Please, okay? No one has to know. 拜托没人会知道的
I mean, you could just pretend you didn't find us. 你可以装作根本没找到我们
I -- we would never tell anyone, would we, Craig? 我们绝不告诉任何人是吧克雷格
- No, absolutely not. - No. -对绝对不说-不会的
I already called your lawyer. 我已经给你们的律师打过电话了
Besides, this little family outing of yours -- 另外你们一家这样一走
it's put an innocent man in jail. 已经让一个无辜的人坐了牢
The cops are investigating this as a kidnapping. 警察正把这案子当作绑架案来调查
They already rounded up some poor suspect. 他们已经抓到了一个倒霉的嫌疑人
A -- a-a working-class guy. Father...I think. 工薪阶级好像还是个父亲
But anyway, you two -- you almost ruined someone's life -- 不管怎么说你俩已经毁了某人的人生
Potentially several someones. 也许是很多人的人生
I -- we had no idea. 我们真不知道这些
Could this have been the person in the van? 会不会是货车里那个人
What if the man they arrested is the one we were warned about? 如果他们抓到的人正好是警告里说的那人呢
Yeah, maybe he's not so innocent, hmm? 这样看来他可能也没那么无辜
Uh, warned? Warned how? 警告怎么回事
Well, we had a phone call -- someone disguising their voice. 我们接到一个电话有人用假嗓音打的
Yeah, they said someone was coming for us. 他们说有人要找我们麻烦
And there was a van outside the house... yep. 我家外面还停着一辆货车
...as if whoever was inside was watching us. 好像有人在车里监视着我们
And, uh, once that drove off, 所以车一开走
- We...did what we did for the kids. - The kids. -我们为了孩子就这样做了-为了孩子
I-I-I wouldn't know about any of that. 我不知道有这回事
I just... 我只是...
I can assure you that you and your family are safe. 我可以向你们保证你和家人很安全
I mean, the police are all over this thing, so... 现在警察已经全权介入所以
It -- it doesn't matter. Uh, we can't just go back. 不是这个问题我们不能就这么回去
I mean, it's -- our case. They'll crucify Craig. 是案子的问题他们不会放过克雷格的
Can't you just call Ms. Wexler again? 你能再给韦克斯勒小姐打个电话吗
You know, tell her you didn't see us after all. 就说你其实根本没看到我们

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:绝命律师第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/umvarrtx.html