美文网首页
国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-18 08:41 被阅读0次

国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
We are now boarding group three. Group three. 第三组乘客正在登机第三组
Ellipse Airlines Flight 504 to Beijing. 椭圆航空公司前往北京的504航班
Group three. That's rows ten through 25. 第三组也就是第十行到第二十五行的乘客
Please have your tickets ready. 请准备好您的登机牌
Thank you. 谢谢您
Hi. Thank you. 您好谢谢
No, I'm not going. 不我不去
I'm sorry? 不好意思
No. I'm not going. 不我不去
I'm not going to China. They'll arrest me. 我不去某国他们会逮捕我的
I want to stay in the United States. 我想留在美国
I want political asylum. 我要政治庇护
Is there a problem here? 有什么问题吗
完整版请点击
Oh, hey. Hey, Russell. 拉塞尔
- I have a budget meeting. - It's just gonna take a sec. -我要去开预算会议-就一会儿
- It's about the Henkashu Islands. - Remind me. -是关于根岛的事-什么事我忘了
Four uninhabited rocky outcroppings 就是在某国东海上的四块露出海平面的
- in the East China Sea. - Right. -无人岛-哦是那件事
China and Japan both claim ownership 某国和日本都宣称
国务卿女士单词统计
国务卿女士高频单词统计
in a dispute going back generations, 一直以来就是自己的领土
which picked up steam once it became clear 岛屿下有天然气储量一事被公开后
that there's natural gas deposits just underneath them. 争端就加剧了
Two weeks ago, China sent a reconnaissance plane 两周前某国派了一辆无人侦察机
over the islands, Japan scrambled an F-15, 去了岛屿日本则派了F-15战斗机去
they buzzed each other 围着对方绕了几圈
and the Japanese pilot had to ditch. 日本飞行员不得不放弃
You called an emergency summit 你召开了紧急峰会
to try to avoid an escalation. 想办法避免事态扩大
- You read my memo. - I did. -你看了我的备忘录-是啊
And you have photographic memory. 你还有过目不忘的能力
- I do. - That's impressive. -没错-真厉害
I'm told. 很多人都跟我这么说
Well, speaking of impressive... 说到厉害嘛
I got both sides to agree 我让双方都同意
that neither lays claim to the islands 既不要宣称所有权
and they divide the natural resources. 双方共享自然资源
We're still working out some of the details, but it means that 我们还在处理一些细节但这就意味着
- by this afternoon we could have a treaty. - Fine. -下午我们就可以签约了-好
I'll have POTUS there for the signing ceremony. 我会让总统出席签约仪式的
Fine? My... 好我...
Fine? Really? 只是好吗真的吗
Because my staff and I have been up for four days straight 我和我的人为了避免发生第三次世界大战
trying to avert World War III, 奋斗了四天四夜了
and that's what we get? We get "Fine"? 我们就得个这吗就得到一句"好"
It's like...god, I'm so sorry. 就像...天哪不好意思
I mean, we've...it's been a really... 我是说我们...奋斗了
It's been a really long four days, 奋斗了整整四天
and I am totally 我完全没
sleep-deprived and hopped-up on coffee. 合过眼咖啡喝过头有点兴奋
I actually feel sick. 我觉得不太舒服
Your predecessor and I had developed a shorthand. 你的前辈和我达成了一个共识
"Fine"... "好"
means "thank you for not screwing up". 意味着"谢谢你没搞砸"
It's high praise. Take it. 极高的赞赏知足吧
He's on with the Japanese going over the wording 他正在和日本谈判
for the ceremony. 仪式上的措辞
"While no one would dream of dividing national sovereignty, "无人会想分割国权
"natural resources, "可天然资源
with mutual cooperation, can be shared." "在相互合作下是可以共享的"
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
Wasn't Jackson psyched about the treaty? 杰克逊是不是听到消息很激动
Um, not the word he used, but yeah. 他倒没说有多激动不过还行
Okay, they're okay with the language, 他们觉得措辞没问题
but they have handshake issues. 可是他们在握手上有要求
The-the Japanese want to be the first to extend their hand. 日方希望首个伸出手
Get on the phone with the Chinese Ministry, 跟某国外交部联系
see if they can live with that. 问问他们能否接受
- Already on it. - Japan feels that -已经在打了-日本觉得
by extending their hand first that-that 他们首个伸出手
that-that-that it shows the world 就能让全世界知道
that they're in charge and aren't cowering to China. 他们握着主权他们没有屈服于某国
The world? Seriously? 全世界开玩笑的吗
Fourteen guys watch C-SPAN. 看C-SPAN的顶天不过十四个人
Don't tell them that. This is the move 可别这样跟他们说只要这能办到
- that's gonna close the deal. - China can live -就能谈成了-某国这边没问题
with being second on the handshake. 他们愿意第二个伸手
Hang on one second. 请稍等片刻
We have an agreement! 谈判成功了
Great. Great. Excellent work, everybody. 太好了大家都辛苦了
White House can do the signing today at 3:00pm. 白宫今天下午三点就能签协议
The unveiling of the late 三点安排了揭幕
Secretary Marsh's portrait is at 3:00pm. 已故的国务卿马什的肖像
Not anymore. You're gonna have to move that to tomorrow. 现在不是了安排到明天吧
- Of course. - Oh, uh, Daisy. -当然-戴西
-Yeah. - Put out a statement. Standard stuff. -在-发表声明就基本的声明
"Nations coming together in peace." "两国和平的走到一起"
That kind of...listen, I have to go 之类的东西听着我得去
to my friend's memorial service. 参加朋友的追悼会
I'll be back by this afternoon. 下午就回来
Okay, have fun. 好的玩得开心
Oh, God...you're going to a memorial service. 天哪你是要去追悼会
It's the opposite of fun. So... 可不是什么开心事那么...
have whatever the opposite of fun is. 尽情哀悼吧
Daisy, you're rambling. 戴西你思路太乱了
Don't do that in the press room. 在发布会上可别这样
Yes, Madam Secretary. 是国务卿女士
How are the remarks coming for the unveiling? 揭幕仪式的评语写得怎么样了
Well, I haven't had much time to work on it, 我还没腾出时间写
but, you know, I'll whip something up. 不过我会速刷出来的
For reasons that I never quite understood, 有一点我还从没弄明白
Secretary Marsh plucked you 国务卿马什把你从
from a dead-end copywriting job. 毫无前景的文案写作工作中提拔上来
I argued for a woman from Harvard 我当时推荐他的是有着真正
with actual speechwriting experience. 撰写演讲稿经验的哈佛高才生
And now you're going to 现在你就只准备为这个
完整版请点击
"whip something up" for this man 成就了你职业生涯的人
to whom you owe your career? "速刷一篇"吗
Excuse me. 失陪了
George Peters lived a life of devotion, 乔治·彼得斯将自己的一生
honor and service to The Company. 都献给了中情局
When he was brought in to Langley 当他来到兰利[中情局总部]
to join our team of analysts, 加入我们的分析师团队时
he approached that job with the same degree of courage 将他做探员时的勇气和信念
and conviction as he had displayed as an operative. 也同样投入到了新工作中
A man of his talents could have made his mark... 如他这般才华横溢之人本可以...
Munsey hardly even knew the guy. 蒙西根本都不认识他
Sat him behind a desk. 让他做文案工作
For his own safety. 那是为了他自己的安全
Mm. Still. He irks me. 我还是看着他就烦
You know what irks me? 你知道让我烦的是什么吗
His ex-wife acting like the grieving widow. 他的前妻装得跟个伤心寡妇似的
She left him for her personal trainer over a decade ago. 她早在十多年前为了她的健身教练抛弃了他
Are you 12? 你们俩还是十二岁小孩吗
Do I need to separate you? 我需要让你们分开坐吗
When did Henry become this guy? 亨利什么时候成这样了
He's a cradle Catholic. 他从小就是天主教徒
He gets jumpy around priests. 看到教父就神经兮兮的
I told you. Look at him. 我跟你说过吧你瞧他
He turns into an altar boy right before my eyes. I mean... 他就在我眼前变成了一神棍
No, it's good. 不这挺好的
It's comforting to have something like that. 有这种信仰倒也让人欣慰
Me? I'm just gonna have to drink. 我也就只能去喝几杯消愁
Mmm, I'll join you in that. Anything to knock out 我也要来逃避问题
the elephant in the room. 也只有借酒消愁了
What elephant is that? 逃避什么问题
She's convinced George's car crash wasn't an accident. 她坚信乔治出车祸不是意外
What? What do you mean? 什么什么意思
I don't know. Could've been suicide. 我不知道有可能是自杀
And the guy was so angry he'd been moved to a desk job. 他因为被调到文案工作太过愤怒
I honestly think it drove him a little crazy. 我真心觉得这事把他弄得有点发疯了
I-I just can't believe he'd do something like that. 我不相信他会做那种事
Can you? 你能信吗
No, I-I honestly don't know what to think anymore. 不我真不知道该怎么想了
Hey, let's get together soon, 我们尽快再聚一次
get drunk, tell funny George stories. 一醉方休讲讲乔治的有趣故事
Sure. I could do that. 当然这注意不错
- Bye. - Bye. -拜拜-拜拜
Bye. 拜拜
Isabelle thinks George had gone a little crazy. 伊莎贝尔觉得乔治有点发疯了
George? Come on. 乔治得了吧
He thought my predecessor was murdered 他觉得前任国务卿是被谋杀的
and that I might be in danger. 而我可能身处险境
Well, it would be nice to think that's crazy talk. 好吧他这要是疯话倒是好事
The night he died, I said his death wasn't an accident. 他死的那晚我说他的死不是意外
And you said, "I know." 你说"我知道"
What did you mean? 是什么意思
What did you mean? 你当时是什么意思
Maybe we were both just in shock. 也许是我们当时都被震惊了
Do you want to do this? 你真想这样吗
Do you want to have this conversation? Now? 真要现在说这个事吗
'Cause I've been waiting till you're ready. 因为我一直在等你准备好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/slabdrtx.html